Chapter 15: I like to party, you like to party, we like to party.

ON THE SIDE THERE'S THIS THING THAT SAYS 'OPEN EXTERNAL LINK' CLICK IT TO SEE THEIR OUTFITS THAT THEY WORE. IF YOU'RE THAT BLIND & CAN'T FIND IT THE LINK IS HERE:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39966036

-----

The music was blaring loudly. I literally felt the floor vibrating.

We walked inside & Skrillex was blasting through the speakers of the club.

Their were strobe lights everywhere. How are we going to walk?

As we entered, the smell of alcohol, sweat, & trouble filled our noses.

Mason held me as close as possible to him.

He was being protective, & I liked it.

I talked to Samantha before we came here, she said she was really nervous as to what Nate would do once we got to the club.

The place was full of teens. You saw the drunk ones falling, others dancing, some were smoking. Basically there were doing everything.

"OH FUCK YES!" we heard Nate screamed.

He picked up a bottle of alcohol that was still pretty full & the cap was off.

I wasn't sure what type it was, because I don't know anything about that.

He took big gulps of it.

"Here!" he said, shoving it towards Samantha.

"Ew, that's disguting Nate, we don't know whose this is!" Samantha exclaimed pushing it away.

"Oh come on!" Nate insisted, shoving it towards her again.

"No!" she answered back.

"Please, for me!" he insisted once more.

She took the bottle. She stared at it & then back at Nate.

"Well then?" Nate asked.

"Fine." she sighed. She took a gulp. She made a face of disgust once she pulled away.

"That taste like shit." she said.

"What are you talking about?! It taste good!" Nate drank out of it again.

"Here!" he said, giving it to me. I just stared at it.

I looked at the bottle & then at Mason.

"I'll do it if you do it." I said.

He gave a nod.

So I took swallowed a lot of it.

Honestly, it wasn't that bad.

I handed it over to Mason.

He took big gulps of it.

We passed it around a 2nd time, & it was gone right before our eyes. Mostly because of Nate.

I began to feel just a little weird, but Nate was worse than all of us.

"WE NEED MORE." he screamed.

We ran around the whole club & found a table with a couple of people around it & there were all types of different bottles with alcohol inside them. Literally enough for 1,000 people.

We each took a bottle for ourselves.

We were trying to beat eachother at finishing it the fastest.

It was throughout the end of our 3rd bottle.

I felt really dizzy & off balance. Like I couldn't stay on my feet anymore.