Chapter 8: Leave Me With Some Kind Of Proof It's Not A Dream

At first I was running around the whole entire place, looking for Nate, screaming his name.

God, if this was all a joke I am so pissed off at him.

I took my iPhone out of my bag & called him quickly.

"Hey Al!" he said, breathing heavily.

"Hey Al?! That's all you say?! Where the hell are you?!" I asked, my heart calming down.

He laughed. "Calm down, you have to find me." he said, still laughing.

I became annoyed. "Nate! This place is huge. How the hell am I supposed to know where you are?!" I said, frusturated.

"I can see you." he replied, I could tell he was smiling.

I turned around & saw there was a huge fence. I hung up. I ran over to it, Nate was there, on the other side.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed.

"Come on! Jump over!" he laughed.

"Why?!" I whined.

"Do you want to meet at least one member of Black Veil Brides?" he asked.

My eyes widened & I hopped over that damn fence as fast as I possibly could. I threw myself of when I got to the other side, landing on my feet perfectly.

"Alright! Let's do this shit!" I exclaimed, now excited.

We both turned around there were some tour buses. Falling In Reverse, D.R.U.G.S, Senses Fail, & the one & only, Black Veil Brides'.

"Of course, we're not allowed in here, but I saw a couple of girls jump over so I thought, why not?!" Nate said.

We started walking carefully, looking for security guards in sight. We started making our way to the Black Veil Brides bus. I crossed my fingers, hoping we wouldn't get caught.

We were behind the Senses Fail bus, peeking out. Right ahead of us, about 15 feet away, was Black Veil Brides' bus. My heart was beating rapidly, I broke out into a huge smile.

Ashley & Andy were outside, signing stuff for a group of 3 girls.

This was really happening. It couldn't get better than this.

I squealed.

"Oh my god! They're there! They're really there Nate!" I whispered.

"I know! I feel like a girl right now. I'm really excited too." Nate laughed. We ran over to them.

Signing the 3rd girls stuff they turned over to us.

"Hey!" they both said at the same time, smiling.

Oh my god.

My jaw dropped & I was just in shock. I was so happy.

Come on! Same something Alice! Say something!

Nate laughed, "She's really really really happy. So, what she wants to say is that she absolutely adores you guys, you're her favorite band & that you're all amazing & she thinks you're all the sexiest guys alive.

Of course Nate would say something to make me more embaressed than I already was.

They both laughed, before they said something, I finally found my voice.

"Black Veil Brides is like my inspiration, without your music I honestly don't know where I would be. Tonight was officially the best day of my life, you guys were just so amazing. & I'm really grateful I even got to come to one of your concerts, especially meet the both of you. It really means a lot to me." I said smiling really big, looking at them in awe.

"Thank you so much, we really appreciate it, it's dedicated fans like you who keep us going." Andy smiled.

"Yeah, we really do love what we do & put our all into it." Ashley said.

"Do you want us to sign anything for you?" Andy asked.

"Um yeah..." I said while getting my camera out & Nate took out his phone. We handed it out to the both of them & they each signed it.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?" I asked, shyly.

"Of course!" Ashley replied.

Nate turned the camera on & I went in between the both of them, smiling happily.

The flash appeared & I went back to were I was before.

"Thank you!! I really hope to go to another one of your concerts again!" I said smiling.

"We're glad you enjoyed." Andy said. They waved as we walked away.

Jumping over the fence I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

"AHH OH MY GOD! DID YOU-- THAT REALLY-- I'M NOT DREAMING?!"

"Thanks to me we got to meet them." Nate laughed as we walked back to the parking lot.

"Oh Nate, if you weren't so rebellious it would've never happened." I smiled.

It was official. This night cannot get any better.