iwaoi ➳ paint

"Ah, Iwa-chan, help me with this!" Oikawa whined upon struggling to paint over the scratches on the wall. It was late in the afternoon, and Oikawa just had to mess up their new apartment.

Taking in a stray cat would be fun, he said. Feeding the cat milk bread and Gatorade would be safe he said.

Leaving the cat at home while they went out would be perfectly fine, he said.

"Shittykawa, give me five reasons why I should help you with the paint. This entire incident was your fault in the first place," Iwaizumi stated as he causally lounged on the couch.

"Iwa-chan, you love me right? Isn't that enough to get you to help me?" Oikawa wailed, inching his way next to Iwaizumi's side. He let out a frustrated sigh, before flopping onto the couch. Right on top of Iwaizumi.

"I may love you, but no. That isn't enough to get me to help you," Iwaizumi sighed, upon glancing at Oikawa's pouted lips and begging eyes.

"But-"

"No."

"Iwa-chan, I'm tired, help me out. I don't want to do this on my own. Please. I'll buy you some food."

"Oikawa, we just ate," Iwaizumi deadpanned, whilst fondly weaving his fingers through Oikawa's soft locks.

"Iwa-chan...you leave me no choice," Oikawa muttered before a mischievous glint flickered in his eyes. In one swift move, Oikawa hopped off the couch, and kicked over the paint can, causing some pale blue paint to ooze out.

"Oikawa, wha-"

"Revenge!" Oikawa screeched, before smearing the pale blue paint onto Iwaizumi's entire face.  Iwaizumi's eye twitched and Oikawa froze.

Oh, he had done it alright.

"Tooru."

He gulped. Iwaizumi rarely called him that. "No, no, no. Iwa-chan, spare me please. I don't want to die today. You love me. You said you do, so you can't kill me."

"Oh, I said that? Well I don't recall, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi hissed, leaping off the couch, and landing right next to the canister of paint. Carefully, he lifted up the canister, and held it above Oikawa's head, angling it so that it would pour out easily.

"Iwa-chan, no. No, no, no, no, no. Please don't. I'll do anything. I-I'll do the laundry, cook all your meals, buy you anything you want. Just don't sp-"

Iwaizumi paused, pondering if wasting all this paint on his boyfriend was worth it.

Eh. He shrugged, smiling innocently as he poured the contents all over his boyfriend's head.

Oikawa gasped, swatting Iwaizumi's arms away from him in an attempt to save himself. He fell to the ground dramatically, pulling Iwaizumi down with him.

"Next time I buy paint, I'm spilling it all over you, and you can't complain."

~✩~

Ah, this turned out longer than expected.

Ugh, I should be finishing up my project. Whoops.

For my own note, written on May 15, 2016.