oisuga ➳ flower shop

It was Sunday once again, when Suga would go out to explore the city and find the best flowers that he possibly could.

Today he was looking for a new flower shop since his favorite one had closed down due to financial issues. As he passed by numerous shops he reached a secluded corner with a cute shop surrounded flowers of all kinds.

Tooru's Petals

"Hm," Suga hummed to himself as he walked through the open doors and was immediately greeted by a vast array of flowers neatly set up throughout the shop.

Suga eyes filled with wonder and he wandered through the rows, lightly brushing the petals as they fell to the floor one by one.

"Welcome to my flower shop! How may I help you today?" A cheerful voice called out from behind, causing him to jump a bit.

"Oh, I'm just-" Suga froze as his eyes landed on the owner of the sweet voice with his warm hazel eyes, and a matching shade of hazel locks upon his head that was adorned with a turquoise and white flower crown.

The owner smiled widely and gestured towards a small bouquet of pale pink tulips. Lifting up the bouquet, he pulled a single tulip out and tucked it behind Suga's ear.

"Free flowers for a pretty stranger," He winked and laughed lightly when Suga turned a bright shade of red.

"T-thanks," He squeaked and was about to exit the shop in a quick getaway, but a hand on his wrist pulled him back gently so that he was face to face with the hazel eyed man.

"Leaving so soon?" He breathed as he pressed his forehead against the other's. "My name's Oikawa but you can call me Tooru, whichever you like."

"U-um you can call me Suga or Koushi."

"I'll call you Koushi," Oikawa laughed merrily and slipped a strip of paper into the pocket of his jean jacket, "but you can call me anytime."

With that, he let go of Suga's wrist and sauntered away, leaving the silver haired man a stuttering mess.

~✩~

my picture btw

hopefully this was fluffy enough for you guys!

thanks to iwazoomi for helping me choose a ship! no more angst! yay!

Written on September 10, 2016.