bokuaka ➳ 7-eleven [part 1]

Midnight. That was Bokuto's shift at 7-Eleven, the only place where the manager could put up with Bokuto's rowdiness.

The only problem was the time. He wanted to sleep, plus no one interesting ever came around at this time of night. Bokuto got a decent pay though, just enough to pay off his rent that keep a roof over his head.

At least it was worth it. He didn't have to put much effort into being a cashier, since the customers were worn out as well.

It got a little lonely though. As everyone was either in a hurry, or too exhausted to strike up a conversation. Not even a 'hello' or 'how are you?'

By now he was used to it, but that didn't exactly mean that he fully enjoyed it though.

Bokuto strummed his fingers across the countertop repetitively in an measly attempt to keep himself awake. No customers had stepped foot in the torn-down shop for an hour and he was starting to get bored.

The clock was ticking, the only sound that interrupted the silence of the store.

"Ah, what me I suppose to do. I'm so tired and there's no one here," Bokuto whined, picking at the chipped wood of the front desk. He mindlessly threw the wood on the floor as he stared at the door for the fifth time in two minutes.

Bokuto was about to sit down on the floor, but the chime of the bell interrupted his actions. Not expecting someone too enthralling, Bokuto leaned back against the wall, too tired to face the new customer.

"Welcome to 7-Eleven, how can I help you?" Bokuto droned, not expecting a response.

"Do you sell ice cream here?" A soft voice asked, exhaustion and an undertone of melancholy lacing his voice.

Bokuto perked up upon hearing a response and ran over to the voice, but stopped right in his tracks as he eyes landed on the stranger.

His hair was a tangle of black locks, his eyes looked hollow, and tear stains still lingered on his face if you looked closely enough, yet he still looked so beautiful.

Suddenly, Bokuto couldn't breath. Once glance at the stranger, and he was captivated.

Bokuto didn't respond. He had a sudden urge, a strong feeling tugging at the strings in his brain to do something else.

So, he hugged him instead.

And that was all the green eyed boy needed.

~✩~

I always somehow get distracted when I'm doing my homework and end up writing.

*sigh*

Anyways, I'll finish the second part of this soon. If you guys want a second part, that is.

I couldn't help but write another Bokuaka drabble.

Written on May 19, 2016 ~ May 24, 2016 cause I didn't have time to finish it earlier.