kuroken ➳ stay

The sun peeked through the curtains, inching it's way into the room. The day had just started, and the birds chirped merrily in a peaceful tune.

Once reaching the hills of the pastel blue blanket, the sun's rays cast light upon two figures.

One large figure, with his raven hair sprawled out over his pillow, eyes twitching every now and then.

The other figure was rather small, with his curled up form, and his legs tangled with his lover's. Drool coated his cheek, and stray locks framed his innocent face.

Beep.

Kuroo groaned, lazily reaching out his arm to slap the alarm clock.

Beep.

He hissed quietly, annoyed as to why the alarm hadn't shut up yet. Slowly, he turned over towards the stand near the bed quietly.

Kuroo lifted his head slightly, squinting in the direction of the alarm clock. He sighed, untangling his legs from Kenma's, careful not to wake him up. Once on the edge of the bed, Kuroo sat up, wincing when the bed creaked.

His toes touched the cold hardwood floor first, causing him to shiver. Reluctantly, he put both feet onto the ground and was going to stand up, but he felt a warm hand grip his wrist.

"Stay."

Kuroo chuckled, rustling his hair first before turning around to glance at his yawning boyfriend.

"Kenma, I have to go to work, plus this alarm clock is annoying the hell out of me," He said gently, poking Kenma's hand.

Kuroo leaned down and stroked Kenma's cheek softly, then leaned down so that they were eye to eye.

"You want that new video game right? I have to work to get it for you, don't I?" Kuroo whispered, his hot breath fanning against Kenma's face.

"Kuroo. Please brush your teeth. Your breath stinks," He replied flatly, scrunching his nose in distaste.

Kuroo laughed, quickly pecking Kenma's cheek before leaning back and attempting to get off the bed again.

"Besides, I don't need the video game. I need you."

Kuroo's eyes lit up and he smirked before flopping back onto the bed.

"I guess I can take today off," He said cheekily, grinning when Kenma released a content sigh.

-

As the sun rose higher in the sky, Kuroo and Kenma could be found at home, cuddling to their hearts' content.

~✩~

Some fluff for you guys.

:)

Written on May 30, 2016