kurodai ➳ late

Five minutes into ordering chicken nuggets at a nearby McDonald's bustling with stressed students and families of three, and Kuroo was already late to an important meeting.

It wasn't his fault really, in fact, he had finished twenty chicken nuggets before this current order but considered another twenty as a 'good investment.'

Ten more minutes.

Kuroo lingered at the entrance, peering through the frost coated door as more people flooded in, faces flushed from the cold weather. He shifted his eyes to the ground awkwardly as to avoid any eye contact, but a pair of slides caught his attention.

"Who the fuck wears slides in -4?degree weather?" Kuroo muttered below his breath, pulling his scarlet muffler over his chin. He coughed to mask his laugh as his eyes trailed upwards toward the face of the stranger, but he ending up choking instead upon seeing his sculpted features.

"Order 173?" An annoyed voice droned over the speakers, the stranger wearing slides quickly shuffling his feet to pick up his order and leaving before Kuroo could utter a word.

And then he realized, 'order 173,'  was printed on his receipt and the stranger had just left with his twenty chicken nuggets.

~~

I feel like I forgot how to write omg

+ this is a really bad drabble and at this point idk what this is anymore

also, I've been in a kurodai mood lately?

written on January 11, 2017 and January 14, 2017.