03. YOU SMILED AT ME

Dear Ashton,

I could not believe what you just did to me earlier, during third period when the entire class was pretty much half asleep due to Mrs. Ricks' discussion about a fairly important event during the 70's that no one cared for in the slightest. I was trying my best to stay awake during the lecture, resorting to daydreaming about so many things (which mainly involved you, naturally) in order to keep myself awake. I turned my head towards the right, my eyes fixated on your profile as you were seated two seats away to my right. I felt my breath hitch as I studied every single thing about you, wondering just how it was possible for someone as beautiful as you to be real, and in the same room as me.

I certainly wasn't expecting you to turn your head my way, your hazel-green eyes meeting my own as I stared right back at you with my eyes wide in shock. I saw the way your plump lips curled upwards, a low chuckle escaping you as you flashed me one of your signature smiles that never seemed to me aimed at me until today.

I didn't know what to do.

It was the very first time you ever noticed me, and I could not think of anything else to do but turn away from you, hoping that you wouldn't see how flushed my cheeks were due to the smile you have given little old me.

I have given up on trying to listen to the words Mrs. Ricks was trying to drill into our brains. I couldn't think of anything else afterwards, other than the very fact that you, Ashton Irwin, smiled at boring old me.