Radio

'The band 5 seconds of summer is taking a break from their tour, Sounds live feels live. They said it's needed to be home before their European tour and have some chill.'

-You heard that? Luke is coming home!
-Yeah mum, it is impossible not to hear the radio when I'm in the same car with you.
-You don't have to be that rude Alice.
-I'm not rude, I just don't understand why you are that excited.
-Because he is going to be home! Remind me, I have to call Liz! I can't believe it! We haven't seen him for months...
-YOU haven't seen him for months. I haven't seen him for 3 years. And I still don't want to.
-You should try being nice and forget whatever happened in the past. You two grew up! He's 19 and you're 18. Both of you are adults. I'm sure you liked him if you would give the chance to get to know him.
-But I won't so I think this is the end of the conversation.
-I thought you changed Al.
-Seems I haven't-I smiled at her.

Yes. My mum has a very good friendship with the famous rockstar's, Luke Hemmings' mum,Liz Hemmings. They met in high school and since then they have been friends.
My mum was there when Liz gave birth to her 3 children and Liz (if we talk about it, the 1 year old Luke was also) there when me and my twin, Nick were born.
So I can say I've known them for the day I was born, but unfortunately Luke's and mine relationship is not as good as our parents'.

'And now let's have some motivation for work! We play Hey everybody from our favourite Aussies, 5SOS! Right after the weather forecast!'

-Turn the volume up!- Shouted my brother.
-Why is everyone that crazy around them?- I asked a bit irritated.
-I'm going to surf tomorrow. I don't want rain. Is that a crazy thing?
-Nevermind-And I just continued cutting the carrot for the dinner.

When my brother left the kitchen my mom asked me about Luke.
-I know I've asked that a thousand times but would you mind telling me what happened between you? I'm your mother. I should be your best friend as well. If you two were going out but he hurt you I understand. If it's awkward I understand if...
-Mum I'm not going to tell you. We were not together, the thing we had is much more difficult. He did something that I will never forgive him.
-Alice. My dear. Did he...He...did he do something that...I mean...
-Mum we did not have sex.
-I see. Sorry. I just thought.
-Just don't think. Please.
-Alice! Pay attention what you say!

We were waiting for dad to start the dinner but he didn't want to come.
The last time he was out that late he was cheating on mum.
I still don't understand how my mum could forgive him. She said dad is the love of her life and no matter what the does she will always love him but I think it's bullshit. Once someone made a (huge) mistake, you will never trust them again.

-I'm home lovelies! I was shopping. I bought the best chocolate for the best family! You worth it.- Hold my dad up the bags.
'-We were waiting for you! The dinner was ready! And you didn't care. We waited 1,5 hours. I hope you were with some chicks again making sure that you destroy your family.' I wanted to say. But instead of I just said 'Sit down, I will warm up the soup.'

-When will they come home?-Asked Nick.
-Who? Luke and the boys? Liz said that their plane will land tomorrow late night. Hopefully-Answered mum.
-And when will we meet them?
-Hm she said after they feel better from jet lag. So I guess few days.
-Cool. I can't wait-My brother smiled.
-Mali Koa hah?-I laughed.
-Mmmm yeah sure.-He blushed.
He was always excited when we mentioned 5SOS because it meant Calum. And it was pretty obvious that Calum meant his sister.

After dinner mum came to my room. She interrupted our precious time with All time low.
-Darling please turn it off for 5 minutes.
-Yeah?
-So I talked with Liz. She asked if we want to be there when the boys land. And I said of course yes. But I have to ask you. Would you mind coming with us?  Please. Just for this. Please. Please. I'm begging you.
-First tell me why it is that important to you?
-Because I can't stand that my best friend's family and my family don't like each other.

I thought about it for a moment. Sounded logical.

-If that means that much...Sure.
-Thank you baby. Love you.
-Me too mummy. Me too.

My heart was already beating faster and I started to be nervous And I started to be mad. After 3 years I see him.
After 3 years. I. See him.