What now?

I slept nothing that night.
I would say that I was excited but actually I was just scared.
I was scared what he will think and what will happen when we see each other.
I knew that we won't be overwhelmed with happiness but I was hoping that we can behave as normal people.
To be honest I was hoping that I can behave normal and not rip his head off.
We had serious fights before we got separated.

After I got out the bed at the morning I went to my usual morning running with my best friend Helena.
-No way! I can't believe it! I will be in the same city as 5SOS?! Why didn't you tell me before?
-Hels. I only got the information yesterday. And when they come home you are always I the same city! But can we concentrate to my problem first?
-You are a bit selfish don't you think?
-Please, girl.
-Okay. I'm going to tell you my opinion. I think he won't give a shit about you. So you don't have to be scared that there will be some problems. Al, he moved on, I think. He doesn't even remember what you had in the past and he doesn't think about you. I know you don't like when I'm telling the truth but I have to do it to make you calm. You don't have to think about it. You should be chilled and cool during the night and especially when you see him. He is just a regular person.

Helena's words made me think. I don't have to worry about him because he probably doesn't remember anything. And I should try to forgive him. Like mum said. Also why would a famous rock star think about what he had 3 years before. I guess sometimes he doesn't even remember what he ate for breakfast.

-Okay so who's not ready?-Asked mum when it was the time to go to the airport.-We are going to be late!
-Dos minutes mother, I have to look good!-Shouted Nick.
I wore black Converse shoes with black ripped skinny jeans and oversized white T-shirt.
I didn't spent too much time on my look, because I've always been that girl who has that nothing special style.
Keep it nice and simple.

There is always a big crowd at the airports but I did not expected this.
There were fangirls all around me, excited paparazzies that wanted to take the best picture of the band and also a bunch of reporters.
-Come on baby. There's Ash's mom. She's waiving you see? Well than there's Liz somewhere.-Held my arm mum and started to push onto the direction where Ashton's mom was.
-Hi! Oh God I haven't seen you such a long time! Alice! How tall you became! And Nick! You became more handsome than you were baby!-Smiled at us Liz.
-Liz when will the plane land?-Asked her Mali, Calum's sister.
-I don't know exactly, Luke told me that around midnight if everything is okay so I think maximum half an hour.

I was already feeling the nerve. My hands were shaking and I heard my own hearts beating in my ears. Me naive thought that Hels' words helped. Oh girl no.

As Liz told us half an hour later the plane landed.
We didn't see them, just heard the scream and we saw the flashes.
Fortunately we had some own space railed off where were 2 security guards and a man who told every single person to go away when they wanted to get around us.
And than I finally saw them.
Well of course I've seen them on pictures and videos so I thought I knew what I'm dealing with but I was wrong.
What you see on the screen is just 50% of what you see in live.
They were much taller than I expected and they were more attractive. They also became pretty muscular.
To be honest. They looked fucking cool.

I couldn't look at one person's face because of a big, black jumper and a hat.
Yes this person was Luke. He hid his face too well so even if I wanted to see him I couldn't.
Every boy came to me to say hi and hug me.

Oh and yeah an important thing!
I liked the boys, mostly because our moms were friends and we talked a lot while they were away so we have some good relationships.
Luke is the only one I have problem with but this not affects to the others.

So they continued greeting and then that moment I was afraid of came.
Luke turned around. And I could see his little nose, his blue eyes, his lip-ring and his little beard.
-Hi Alice!- He said very coldly.
Well it seems we wasn't right because he remembers me. As I saw it quite clearly.
Before I could say anything he left.
Awesome.