Well..

-So he just said hi and left?!
-Yes Hels and he didn't even showed any emotion. So I can say that both of us hate each other!
-Cool... But at least you gave him a chance so I'm proud of you.
-The only thing that would be hard is when the families meet together again. I mean I can ignore him but I don't want to hurt my or his mum. I know how important is this thing.
-You mean to be in a good relationship with Luke?
-Mum said that she can't stand this situation.
-Well I guess you should choose an acting university because other way you would not be able to do this-Laughed my best friend.

1 day later when we were having lunch dad and mum stood up and announced that we are going to the Hemmings house.
-Who will be there?-I asked immediately. 
-Hopefully everyone.
-Okay, than I have some program.
-Come on Al! It's summertime! And we didn't even said the time! I can't imagine that you can't spend a day with your family! Even when you are already on a break! You can't behave like a 5 year old!-Said dad.
'-Please don't tell me about behaviour dad! And also please don't dare to talk about family!
-I know you are still mad but you are not allowed to talk with me like that! You are coming tomorrow! No matter what!
-But you...
-I don't care. I really don't care.
-You know what? I don't care that you don't care! You are the worst dad on this planet! Oh wait! In this universe!'
But this conversation happened only in my head. Instead of this I just agreed with the program.
-I knew that you had no plans for tomorrow anyways-He laughed.
-But I won't quit my job! I'm working from 7-12 at the morning and stick to this-I said.
(I'm working in a library. Not a dream job but it pays a lot.)
-Okay than you are coming after work. Not a big deal-Smiled mum at me.

The day has come.
While I was unboxing the books I couldn't think about anything but the bad situations that could happen. Everything came to my mind.
At 11.50 my boss let me go so I headed down the street.
The house was about 15 minutes from the library so it wasn't a long walk.
When I arrived I took a deep breath and tried to act like I was in a good mood.
*ding-dong*
-Hellooo? Who is that?-asked Liz in a very happy voice.
-Hi Liz, I'm Alice.
-Oh come dear, I open the door in one second!
After I entered I saw their enormous garden. I didn't remember their house because I haven't been hear for such a long time so if there wasn't a big path I may could have been lost in the garden.
-Alice hey!-Liz hugged me at the door.
It was suspicious that I couldn't hear anyone.
-Am I the first one? Mum said if I came after work it is the perfect time.
-It is absolutely okay darling! You are the first but the others are coming! Until that just relax! The boys are home as well. Except my two older love. But Andrew and Luke are here. Andrew is grilling in the garden and I think Luke is probably sleeping.
-Uhhm I see. Can I help in anything?
-Nonono! You are a guest!
-And can I use the bathroom?-I asked.
-Sure. It is upstairs.

I went upstairs and saw lots of pictures on the wall. Most of them were taken on family events but I saw one pic of a concert. Luke was the only one on the stage and he was standing with his eyes closed. It was a nice pic. And it warmed my heart how proud his family is.
Well that's cool that Liz told me where the bathroom is but she forgot to mention which room was it!
Every door was closed so I had to enter to see what is inside. Which is obviously a bit rude so I grabbed a holder and hoped the best.
The whole room was dark so I turned on the lights and bed someone in it.
He spoke something but I shut the door before I could hear anything.
-Mum I told you a hundred times I will wake up don't enter in every half hour- Luke said when he came out.
-I'm not your mum dickhead.
-What the fuck are you doing here? I'm not interested in you.
-I am happy to meet again just like you but I was searching for the restroom but didn't expect a piece of shit.
-The last door on the left idiot.
After our romantic meeting most guests started to come fortunately.

When we finished the amazingly delicious barbecue we sat down and started to chat.
After a while my mum said.
-I have to ask a very important question guys.