Sing

-Where are you going babe?-Asked mum.
-To Michael. Our first lesson starts within 45 minutes.
-Ohohohoh! So mummy's bad idea wasn't that bad, was it?-I could see the 'winner feeling' on her face.
-No, the idea wasn't bad. The problem was that you asked in front of Luke. I know you wanted him not Michael.
-Why was it a problem?
-Because it made the whole situation awkward. Everyone knew that Luke is the one who sings the most and everyone knew that we hate each other so your plan already failed. I hope you understand what I want to say. And it was really awkward.
-You should be thankful. You are really weird nowadays. I don't deserve this. I'm you mum. You shouldn't talk like that with me Alice.
-You know what? Nevermind. I didn't say anything. I have to go. Love ya. Bye.
-Take care and have fun. And Al! Think a little okay?
-Oh sure I will. I will.
Hm sarcasm hello my friend.

'Where the hell is that office?'
I was a bit lost. I didn't ask him which office I had to go.
I didn't want to call him. I don't know why I had anxiety about phone calls. I didn't like them.
But I had no choice.
I grabbed my phone and I felt I got a message.
'I forgot to tell you! Office number 5! Red door. I'm already here! 😃'
Hm.
That was scary!

-Good morning Mikey!
-Hii!
-I'm sorry for being late I just. Actually. I have nothing to say. I don't know why I...
-Al! Relax. You are in time! Everything is okay!
-Ah sorry I'm a bit nervous.
-You don't have to. It's just you and I singing.

The office was quite nice. It had one big window where the sunshine came to the room. It had light brown walls and white ceiling. At the corner there was a really small kitchen with a microwave, a cupboard and a sink. And there were two brown coaches and a glass table.
-The toilet is next to the kitchen-He pointed at the red door right next to the cupboard.-Can we start?
-Sure!
-So firstly I need to know your singing capacity and knowledge. We do some exercise and after it you will sing the songs you have chosen.

The exercises were not really hard and I enjoyed them.
The only thing that was interesting that he didn't say anything. Just nodded or smiled but didn't criticised me. I guess after the lessons he will say what is on his mind.

-What is the first song you want to sing?
-Uhm it's hard to chose from 4 but maybe the This is gospel.
-Go ahead.

'This is gospel for the fallen ones'

-Nice. Next one please.

'Everything is blue'

-Okay, continue.

'I'm so into you, I could barely breath'

-And your last one.

'You don't know how to love me when you're sober'

-Done. Okay. I'm going to be honest. The first two weren't your song. I felt you didn't get the notes especially the Panic at the disco one. Aaand when you realised that the high note was not right you started singing really badly until you got it right again. So we will take care of this later.
But I have to say Into you and Sober were good. Again. High notes are not for you but we can work with the lower ones. They were really good and you sounded really professional. You sounded professional because you covered the songs for your voice. So you didn't put that much high note. So you wanted to sing the original ones at the first two but at the third and fourth one you found what was right for you.  I will ask the boys what they think what should we correct first. Maybe if you sing a another song..I think the song choosing was the problem with the first two. One minute I'll search something.

I stayed quiet and tried to think about the critic. I was really happy that he was honest because this is how you learn and I was really proud of myself because he said I sounded professional.

-I got it! You know our song Vapour, don't you?
-It's really awkward buuut no..I don't.
-It's okay. At least it's good, too. Well than we can cover it a bit and write it to your voice so we can take it lower.
-Cool. I need to learn this covering thing anyway so I'm paying attention.

After we covered the song we got tired enough so we decided to take some break.

-What is up between you and Luke?-He asked.
-What do you mean?
-He doesn't say anything about you even you know him from the day you were born and I feel that something is really not okay.
-Sherlock in the house!-I laughed.-That's a long story and I don't like to talk about it, even my best friend doesn't know it. It really hurts. The point is that we don't like each other. From a few years now.
-I see.
I think you two would like each other. And  you grew up. As an adult your relationship would be better I guess. But I don't know what happened so it's easy to be clever outside-He smiled at me.
-No, it's okay. You know I'm just not ready. I need more time before I even talk to him. And at least he doesn't seem as he wants to talk to me so bad-I laughed.
-That's because you don't want to! He is really opened, I'm sure he would be happy if..
-Michael please. My answer is a simple no.