Cry baby

I planned that I'm going to cry the whole night, watching heartbreaking films and eating tons of snacks but none of them happened.
Immediately after I got to bed I fall asleep.
I woke up sometimes and think about my life but then I slept back.
When my alarm woke me up I was totally fresh like I wasn't depressed at all.
Good point.
But than breakfast came.

-Hey sister!-Greeted me my brother.
-Morning.
-Can I ask you something?
-It depends on the question.
-So is it true that Hels is going to be an exchange student??
-Ask her-I took a deep breath.-But seriously. Yes, she is. Wait wait wait. How do you know about this?
-You didn't see her tweet, did you?
-No, I was completely off from the social media.
-She tweeted 'Spain for 6 month. #blessed #byebye #student'.
-You wouldn't have to say her name I would already know who tweeted this shit.
-She could have say goodbye. I thought we were good friends.
-Oh I thought too.
-She didn't say goodbye?!
-She did not. She thought it would make this worse.
-What an idiot!

After breakfast I went to the singing class. It became my daily routine.

-So today the princess sing?-He asked when he saw me.
-Let's do this.
-You are not in a mood.

I didn't say anything.

-I decided that it would be the best if you sing our songs. I mean not because they are ours but because with this way I can judge perfectly. You know I know how to sing them, what part is harder etc.
-Okay.
-The first song I choose you is the Close as stranger. You know it?
-No. I hardly know any of your songs.
-Here's the lyrics, and because I don't have anything I can show you the song, I'm going to play it if you don't mind. Then you can listen to it too-He gave me the piece of paper.
-Okay, but Luke. What about Vapour? The song Michael chose me?
-Oh right! I talked with Michael and we made a schedule how should I teach you. He said Vapour is not that important to teach first.
-Okay.
-Seems like it is your favourite word today-He said.-So! Close as strangers. It goes something like this.

I have to admit for a second I forgot that we were enemies and I kinda liked him. But this lasted only for a second. It ended right after it started. I could feel the hate in my heart again.

-It's a really nice song. You sounded nice-I complimented him after he finished.
-Thanks. I think you can give it a try now-He smiled.

When I started to sing the lyrics hit in my heart. I realised it was about two people, they once were close but then they became cold and they are far away from each other.
I never felt that big pain in my chest.
I couldn't continue singing.
My voice cracked and I felt my eyes were burning.

-What's wrong? Layla?
-Just the song... It's really...I can't...Sorry..-I was crying.

Than he did something I would never expect from him.
He put down the guitar, sat next to me and hugged me.
-I can't stand crying people-He whispered.

Layla come on. You can't seem weak. Break out of his hug. You are stronger than that.
No. I couldn't. His hug was too relaxing. I allowed him to hug until I finished crying.

-Enough-I said taking a deep breath.
-Right. Continue.

I was surprised that he didn't ask me anything.
I would die from the curiousness.

-Layla it's not bad! Definitely not bad. After lunch I will teach you to be good not just not bad-He laughed.
-Awesome.
-What do you want for lunch?
-Nothing. You don't have do a favour.
-You don't want to eat or what? I'm going to get some chicken. I bet you are starving too.
-I was serious. My break down doesn't mean we are friends.
-I was just trying to be nice. You know.

He left the office and I was all alone.
Because of the loneliness I heard my stomach was hungry.
Me idiot didn't ask for any food.
I was searching for my wallet but I found only 2 dollars in it.
'Well I guess we are not eating today,tummy.'

He came back, packed with lots of food.
Luke opened the foodboxes, grabbed some plastic forks and placed them into the boxes.
Than he put a big amount of pasta in front of me.
I was about to say something when he interrupted me.
-No! No no! I could hear your stomach from miles away. I don't want you to faint or something. And again I was nice. I ain't your friend.