First Play Date

Abby and Rhyans first encounter.................Bad timing :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbys P.O.V. in Present time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked into the mirror and did my best to cover the black eye my mother gave me when I asked her for money for my prom dress. Hey, I got it non the less..... Suddenly my phone dinged...

David -.- :

'Hey bitch! I'm outside to pick you up! Get ur fuckin ass out here!!'

I grabbed my bag and headed to the front door. "Bye mum!" I screamed to my mother. "What the fuck ever Abby just get the fuck out and don't come home! I'm bringing another guy over tonight!!" She screamed.

I got into Davids car and buckled up. "Hey..." I said. "Whatever bitch...Let's just go and make sure you don't walk in with me! My dad just forced me to drive you cuz he felt pitty on the slut!" he said casually. Tears weld up in my eyes. "Okay..." I said barely above a whisper.

I'm sorta the outcast at my school, I guess... It's only because I slept with David at a party and he told every fucking one!

I was gonna save myself for my mate but...... I don't think I have one or will ever find him so... You only live once? 

We kept driving and I decided just to keep looking out the window and not to try and start up a convo. with David since he hates me. Everybody hates me... & I never knew why.....

We pulled into the schools parking lot and parked the car. Me and David got out and immediatly the comments and name calling started...

All the whispers...

The words...

The hate...

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden wet splash on my pale skin. All I heard were hysterical laughter and saw people pointing and clutching their stomachs. Even my own god damn prom date was laughing and even TAKING PICTURES!!

I just speed walked away and prayed my pack of Cigarettes weren't wet inside my cheap purse. I kept speed walking until I couldn't hear the laughing anymore or the name calling. I stopped at a bus stop and cried. Cried until the pain went away. Well I knew the pain wouldn't go away until I had my closest friend.

My Razor Blade...

I collapsed onto the bus stop curb , I don't know why I didn't sit on the bench instead, and started scurrying through my purse. 

Come on! It's gotta fucking be in here!!!

I couldn't find it. I searched and searched...Nothing...Nothing at fucking all...

No...

Please!

Then something suddenly came to my mind. The outside pockets!

I looked in the outside pockets and found it! 

My Razor...

I walked until I found an alley. My tears continued to pour as I walked. I wanted to just shift into my wolf and run, but it's not safe to do that. It's not good to be in wolf form when you're in a bad state of mind. When you're in your wolf form, that's when you AND your wolf are in control of your body... and most importantly... you both are in Control of your Emotions...

So I couldn't shift, and I didn't. I let out a loud sob and cry. I slid my back against the wall and got out my pack of cigarettes. I put the cigarette to my lips and with a flick of my lighter... it was lit.