5 years

Abby P.O.V. (What Abby looks like now)

5 years later~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now 26 years old.

I had sex with Rhyan when I was 21.

But I remember waking up the next day and the space next to me being empty...

I looked at his desk table and it read...

Dear Abby,

I'm so sorry i'm not next to your beautiful body right now. I can't tell you where I am but this is a test to see if you love me. I know you have been through a lot of shit but just so you know... so have I. If you can't finish the test or don't even wanna bother then just know... I'll always love you and I already hate leaving my mate. If you don't find me then we will both just feel empty inside till you do. Feel free to kill me when you see me because I already regret this. 

Come To Me: Mission 1

Go to the place where we first met...

Whats waiting for you will always be there baby....No matter how long it is.....

Bye Skinny Love...

Rhyan!

I never did it because i'm to afraid and guess what... I got pregnant...

I have a daughter and she's 5 years old... I constantly feel lonely without Rhyan and every day...I feel worse and suffocated more and more.

I have been exercising and training for 4 years... ever since Flower was born.

But iv'e finally decided to go find Rhyan...

I still love him and Flower deserves her father... Iv'e gotten more confident and less suicidal and kinda gotten a bad girl attitude... I'm bringing Flower with me on my trip to find Rhyan and will protect her with my life and won't stop till I find Rhyan. If he's dead then I will kill the one who took him from me but I don't think he's dead because I would feel his presence gone completely. I will kill those who touch Flower. 

I packed bottles of water, Cheetos, Crackers, Apple juice, 7,000 in cash and Flowers Teddy bear with a gps in her teddy and her necklace I got for her that way if she's taken I can track her.

(Flower looks like)

I picked up Flower and put the back pack on her.

"Mommy where are we going?" My beautiful Flower asked me sweetly.

"We are gonna find daddy okay my Rose Petal? You are safe so no matter what don't be afraid. If something ever happens just know," I said.

I put her on my back and put her arms around my neck.

"I will always come back for you..." I said to her softly.

"Okay mommy!" She said giggling.

I stepped out of the house and walked to the Alley where me and Rhyan met.

It might not still even be here. He probably thought I gave up on him.

Just then I saw a man in all black clothing.

"Stop right there..." He said in a menacing voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CliffHanger OoO

Don't worry i'm updating again immediately so just calm your arses down.

Just so you know...

All this is a test and just because it's a test doesn't mean she's not in real danger...cuz Rhyan had to put some danger in it for her so it could be a challenge.

Bye Pandas!! ^3^

(Word count: 525)