The morning after

Abby P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~Gif of Abby when Rhyan tells her first he can hear her thoughts~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. I had such a good dream last night. I had a dream that I found my mate & he was amazing!

I then heard someone in the room clear their throat and I whipped my head in their direction. I froze when I saw my mate with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked Rhyan. "OH nothing! It's just you seem to forget that I marked you and I can hear your thoughts." Rhyan smirked to me.

I blushed embarrassed and cleared my throat. "Oh." I commented.

He giggled and got up, walking towards me. "Come on love! Get dressed i'm taking you out to have some fun.

I nodded my head and put on a T-shirt and tight jeans with white Vanz. Dunno where he got these clothes. "I got them when you were asleep." Rhyan spoke. "Oh." I said while giggling. Then I heard a thought of Rhyans. 'Damn she has a nice giggle! I wanna hear it all the damn time.' I giggled and smirked when he looked up at me in confusion. "Thanks Rhyan, but you're gonna have to make me laugh to hear me giggle." I spoke.

He blushed and looked away. HA! That's right cocky ass! I hear your thoughts TOO!

He smirked and shook his head looking down. "Let's go Love." Rhyan said. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short!

I'm out of ideas of what to do xDD

Msg me some of your ideas if you want to :33

I'll update soon okay guys!!

Bye My Pandas!! ^3^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~