W-Who is she?...

Niall P.O.V. (Yay his POV!! :DD) Warning! Sad chapter ://

Niall P.O.V.

I was laying down with Abby, caressing her sides and cheek. She was truly a beautiful creature.
But wanna know the best part?!? She's my mate! She's all mine.

I swiped away the black hair strands away from her neck, a licked her collar bone.
She wiggled in her sleep and I smiled against her skin. 

She then sniffed and I looked at her sleeping face in wonder.
She's...Crying?

"Abby..." I spoke softly, kissing away the tears sliding down her cheeks.

She whimpered and sobbed three times.

I shook her gently. "Abby baby wake up!" I said.

Her eyes flew open and she met my eyes. Her usually brown eyes were now bright Purple?

 Her usually brown eyes were now bright Purple?

(Purple=Love)

It really made her eyes pop, causing me to smile at her.

She sniffed and smiled back at me.
"Your okay..." She whispered, caressing my cheek.

"Of course I am baby...It was just a bad dream princess." I cooed.

She sighed and shook her head and kissed my lips softly.
I put my hand on her neck and deepened the kiss. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance.

She cheekily denied, I can play this game too. I took out my fangs and bit her bottom lip. She squealed and I took the chance to let my tongue explore her mouth.

We were making out for what seems like for ever, when suddenly Harry burst through the door.

"Ummm...-gulps- Niall you have a guest." He said shakily. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded my head.

"Wait here princess." I told Abby.

She nodded her head and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

I went out the door and into the living room, only to be tackled by someone from behind me.

"NIALLER BABY HEY!!" The girl squealed. I cringed at the voice...Kasey?!

"Kasey?!" I questioned in terror. 

I looked up to see her standing above me now.

She smirked and nodded her head.
"The one and only baby!" She said obnoxiously. Everyone rolled their eyes and Liz was glaring at her.

I stood up and she engulfed me in a hug. I awkwardly pat her back and looked at my friends with wide eyes, a secret plead to help me.

"So Nialler! I have to tell you something important!" She spoke with glee.

I looked at her hesitantly and noticed everyone look over my shoulder.

I saw Kasey's eyes travel over my shoulder,her face turning into a grimace.

"Who is she baby?" She asked in disgust.