HoneyMoon

Niall P.O.V. (OoO Yass!!!) 

(Mature Content!) *Smirks dirtily*

I grabbed Abby's hand and dragged her out of the woods, practically throwing her in the car.

She giggled and put a hand on her heart, faking hurt. I know what she's thinking 'He's TOO excited!' but.....I've got plans for my woman. Oh such good plans!

I put my hand on her thigh and circles on her skin, trying to be soothing but I knew I was turning her on. Early love to early!

I could practically smell her arousal! It...Smells...Like...OHGOD! LIKE HEAVEN!

I started the car and drove to our Jet. Ahahaha! I spray painted 'Just The Luckiest Man In The World' On our Jet and on the other side put 'Just Married To The Best Woman Alive!'

I parked far away from the Jet and picked Abby out of the car Bridal Style. I carried her to the Jet and set her down, closing the door.

"Nialler?! Where the fuck are we going?" She said with an adorable giggle.

I just smiled and cupped her face with one hand and put a hand on her arse.

"You'll see...." I said with a wink and gave her a slow kiss on the lips.

She laughed as we pulled away and I slapped her butt lightly. Damn she's so Fit!
I'm gonna spank that...

I smiled and went into our room, taking off my clothes and putting on sweatpants and a T-shirt.

I grabbed another one of my T-shirts and went to Abby, handing her the clothes.

"Change My Love!" I sang.

She just scoffed and snatched the clothes from me.

I sat onto the couch and felt the Jet shake...Just turbulence?

My thoughts vanished as I saw Abby walk out of the bathroom in just my T-shirt and lace underwear...

'Fuck Me.....'

She smirked and walked over to me, crawling onto my lap. I looked up at her and noticed she was tearing up.

I furrowed my eyebrows and put my hands on her hips, rubbing her sides softly.

"What's wrong Princess?" I asked.

"Nothing baby nothing..." She waved off with a sniff and smile.

"Well do you wanna know why i'm crying?" I said with a fake sad face.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes, but still gave me a nod.

"Because...I'm married to the most beautiful girl in the world. I'll get to spend the rest of my life, being young forever, with her. We will get to watch our kids grow up and we won't age one bit, and they will stop growing at a certain age...I get to fuck you whenever I want...Yeah that's a plus!" I said.

She giggled and ran her hands thru my hair.

"But tonight we aren't gonna fuck..." I said.

She pouted and bounced on my lap. 

"Why not?!" She whined.

I felt the Jet shake again and raised an eyebrow at her.

"We're here Sir!" The pilot yelled. I smirked and picked Abby up bridal style again. We left the plance and I set her down on the sand. This place is so beautiful! I hope she likes it here...

 This place is so beautiful! I hope she likes it here