Pool party part 2

(Song is sick af xDD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Abby P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the house and we set up the place. I hope I don't embarrass myself. I don't have that good a body. Well that's what my mother always told me.

I went into Rhyan's room and grabbed my bathing suit and stared at it. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. " Get ready love. People are already here. Meet me outside when you want. Come meet the pack soon." Rhyan whispered in my ear giving me chills.

"Okay baby." I whispered back.

I heard the door shut and I got my outfit on. I put on a black lace silk robe as a cover.

It was 8pm already and alot of people were already here. I looked down at the pool area looking for Rhyan and my heart stopped at what I saw. I girl had Rhyan laying on a pool lounge chair and her hand on his chest. 

I felt rage fill in me.....

That's all it took for me to burst out the room and enter the pool area.

At this point I didn't care if my eyes changed color. Rhyan is mine. Not this bitches. I entered the pool area and everyone froze. Guys were drooling at my body and girls glares. Then I saw the girl on Rhyan touch his crotch and I just lost it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhyan P.O.V.

I got down from the pool and lied down on one of the pool lounge chairs.

I was waiting for Abby when Monica walked over to me, swaying her hips seductively, face caked in makeup. I felt my face scrunch up in disgust. She smirked and got on her knees. 

"Hey baby." She cooed. I gagged and earned a couple of snickers from my boys. She glared at them and smiled at me. She then palmed me on my crotch making me stiffen.

That's when everything went silent...Even the music stopped.

Then I heard one of my boys speak. "Who the fuck is that sexy ass girl Rhyan? You invite her?"

Then I saw my Abby staring at me and the girl with a glare that could kill. I felt myself get possessive at her outfit choice which was sexy but to revealing for the guys here. At least I marked her. 

The girl moved her hand on my thigh and I saw Abby slowly stalking behind her. 

"You better stop before my mate rips your throat out Monica."I said smirking.

"Hah! I don't see your bitch of a mate anywhere?" Monica said.

Then Abby snatched Monica by her hair and made Monica bend backwards.

Abby stared down at Monica's eyes. What got a real crazy reaction for everything is...

Abby's eyes turned pitch black... She looked terrifyingly creepy and sexy at the same time.

Her sudden eye color change earned gasps and a shrilling shriek from Monica.

Abby just grinned evilly and yanked her up by her hair. She grabbed her wrists and put her hand in between her shoulder blade. Monica screamed in agony and Abby just chuckled. I could tell she was getting attractive male attention and impressing alot of the pack members with her attack/defense moves.

"Let me go bitch!!" Monica screeched annoyingly. "Rhyan baby help!!" She cried out.

Abby's evil smirk turned into a scowl. She dragged her head down and slammed it on the ground and let out a loud growl.

" Call him baby and that will be the last thing you speak to my mate. Trash like you don't get to call him baby... There's only one Bitch here that can call him baby...And touch his chest...-her grip tightened on her hair- And touch him down there you FUCKING PUP!!!" Abby snarled.

She earned alot of ohhh's because it's extremely offensive to refer a wolf as a pup.

" Y-yes mam..." Monica whispered.

Abby threw Monica on the ground and spit on her.

" Apologize!!" Abby screamed at her.

" I'm sorry Rhyan..." Monica said standing up.

" That this bitch is the one you have to fuck every night." Monica snarled and swung at Abby.

Abby dogged it and low kicked her legs making her fall on her back.

Abby grabbed her throat and her eyes turned Grey.

" Leave and don't come back until you are no longer a problematic situation to these lovely people and me and my mate. And tell your mother your sorry for being such a spoiled brat for so long..." Abby said in a silky hypnotizing voice. 

" Okay." Monica whispered and walked out of the area.

I was already extremely turned on by her.

" Yes. I am a royal wolf." She boomed.

We all gasped of surprise. Royal wolfs are very rare. That explains why she could hypnotize Monica.

" Anyways!! Next Bitch I see touching what's MINE! I'll rip your fucking throats out and shove it up her ass, giving you pleasure like the slut you would be!" Abby boomed, making the girls cower and guys give her goo goo eyes.

" Now! Get the fuck back to partying!" She boomed.

She turned to me and her eyes turned purple making her looking super seductive.

She slipped off her robe and got tons of stares.

She walked over to me and straddled my lap. My boys were staring at her and waited for her next move. With me waiting as well. 

She then purred extremely loud and licked a stripe up my torso. She placed her head on my chest and cuddled me, continuously purring loud enough for me and my boys to hear. 

" Dude...We like her already." One of my boys said.

We all snickered and I placed my hands on her fit arse, giving it a hard squeeze, causing her to whimper.

I hissed and replied, "Good for you now leave!!" I boomed. I couldn't take it anymore. I have to complete the mating process so she can stop getting ogling eyes.

" Baby..." I purred in her ear. I started spooning her, caressing her leg and arse.

" Make love to me..." She cooed in my ear.

I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder and slapped her arse...Hard.
She giggled and slapped mine lightly, earning a dark chuckle from me..... 

Party is over for us and pleasure has started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why am I so horny ?? XDDD

Well this is dedicated to my friend Liz !!!

Hope you enjoyed everyone and don't be a ghost reader!!

Comment below!!! ~Screams~

Bye My Lovely Pandas!! Kawaii Face ^3^!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Word count: 1045)