You gave up on who now? >:P

recap*

"You gave up on me already, love?" He asked in a soft, yet husky voice.

'Uh oh...His voice is so...We're a goner Abby...' Jade said

He started walking towards me and I wasn't gonna stop him. I've needed a mate so damn badly...For years I would lay awake at night and wonder what my mate was like...and if he was thinking of me too...

"Actually love, I would." My loving mate spoke.

I brought my cigarette to my lips and took another drag. My wolf was purring non stop, resulting in me feeling warm in the cold breeze. My mate stopped to my right and slid down the wall, sitting next to me. I could hear his wolf purring and radiating off heat for me and my wolf. A tear slid down my cheek and my mate cupped my cheek, wiping off my tear in the process.

I turned my head towards him and looked into his eyes. My wolf whimpered and his wolf purred loudly. I let another tear fall and he kissed it away. I looked into his eyes and hoped that they said what I wanted...

Are you here to save me?

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips softly. I quickly responded eagerly, but softly as well. I began to purr softly along with him. He put his hand on my neck and other hand on my hip. I put both my hands on the back of his neck and brought him closer. We began kissing heatedly. His tongue flicked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Being the desperate soul wanting love that I am, I gladly accepted.

His tongue explored my mouth and I just lied back and enjoyed it. He grabbed me by my hips andset me on his lap. I put my hands on the side of his head and continued to kiss him eagerly. He put his arm around my waist and hugged me tightly. He moved his mouth to my neck and attacked it with love bites, obviously in search for my soft spot. I moved my hand to his hair and tucked lightly, whimpering softly when he found my soft spot. He grazed it with his teeth and sucked on it harshly. I felt my wolf begin to take over and I ground my hips into his, earning a whimper from me, and an animal like growl from him. He stopped my hips from moving and looked me in the eyes.

"Baby..." My mate cooed.

I panted softly to his words and sound of voice. I force-fully ground my hips into his and whimpered softly. He then did a deep moan and I began to purr louder in satisfaction.

" Baby if you don't stop then I won't be able to or want to stop either..." My mate said in a deep-raspy voice.

I began to cry again. Why do I have to mess everything up? Why would he want to do anything with me, what was I even thinking? He doesn't want me...He deserves someone better...Prettier...Skinnier...

I heard my mate growl and stand up, with me still straddling his waist with his hands on my hips. "Why are you so self-conscious? It's not that I don't want you love, I do, I just don't want you to feel like you have to submit to me. Even though I would LOVE that." He said.

I just thought you were here to save me...

My mate whimpered and immediately purred loudly, holding me closer to him. I put my face in the crook of his neck and held him back tightly.

" I am here to save you... I just didn't think you would want me or be willing to leave everything behind..." He whispered lovingly in my ear.

No one would miss me anyways...That's why I wanted a mate so badly...I just want somebody to love me...I just want you...Mark me...

He growled and started walking us out of the alley. " I can't do that...Not until you surrender yourself to me...Come on i'll take you to my home." He growled huskily.

He set me into his car and drove us off. We pulled up to a huge house and I silently followed behind him like a lost puppy. He grabbed my hand and led my up stairs to his room. His room was barely lit and was huge. He set me on his bed softly and began to purr loudly again.

I could tell he was trying to be loving and comforting to help me feel better and not think he didn't want me sexually like I did him.

I purred back loudly and saw him smirk at me. I lied back onto the soft bed and closed my eyes. I felt the bed dip next to me and felt my mate slip his arms around my waist. I purred louder and cuddled into him. Then I suddenly got a devious idea.

I wonder where the bathroom is...

"It's right there love." He said pointing to the door. I got up and went to the bathroom and shut the door.

I slipped my dress off, leaving me in my black-lace lingerie and removed my make-up. I ran my fingers through my hair and slowly got out of the bathroom.

My mate looked up at me and the purring stopped completely. He gulped and moved his head swiftly in another direction. I knew he knew what I was doing and didn't except his decline and decided to bring out the big guns. I walked over to him and crawled on top of him. I put my hands on the side of his face and Suddenly BAM!! I purred extremely loudly and I could feel myself vibrating. He shot open his eyes and they were almost black.

I then did the last thing I could...

" I surrender myself to you..." I said, speaking to him for the first time in my deepest voice, dripping with desire and pleasure.

His eyes went to full black and he flipped me over, cradling me in the process.

" Submit to me Skinny Love..." He said in a deep-raspy sexy voice, dripping with desire and excitement.

He looked down at my hips and waited for my submission.

And I slowly opened my legs for him...

~~~~-----~~~~

Okay that's all and don't judge me!! xDDD 

I was bored and couldn't think of anything else to write!! xP

Alright My Lovely Panda's!

Remember to:

Comment! Don't be a ghost reader!

Message me!

Follow!

Vote if you want!

Bye Panda's! ^3^

~~'__-__'~~

(1057 words)

Kik is: Molly Valentinda