Yes.

My knees felt weak at what I saw...

Oh my god...

Niall smirked when I saw the cake and him.

I felt tears brim my eyes. Niall smirked harder and looked me in the eyes. He twisted the rose in his hand and blinked slowly.

(Gif above)

I smiled at him and he grinned at me and got down on one knee. 
I put my hand over my mouth and sobbed tears of joy.
He grabbed my hands and kissed each hand.

"I was to much of a scaredy cat to confront you...at first....So I befriended a cake to do the talking. But once I saw your eyes I felt like you'd rather hear it from me...

Happy birthday Abby..." He grinned.

I laughed at him and waited for him to speak again.

"Oh! I don't know why the cake says that! It's suppose to say happy birthday..." He joked.

I rolled my eyes and decided to tease him, I turned around to leave with a smirk on my face but he grabbed my hand.

"Wait I was joking!" He said worriedly.

I smiled at him.
"Will You Marry Me?" He asked me .

I let a tear escape my eyes and closed them shut tightly.

"Of course Nialler! Yes!" I cried.

He got up and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He looked up at me and I smiled down at him, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I gripped his necklace and pulled myself down to his lips roughly.

The room boomed with cheering and whoops!!

We broke away from the kiss with a loud 'Smack' and Niall giggled at the sound.

I looked over and EVERYONE had tears in their eyes. Flower was crying hard...

"Awww!Hah! Flower baby why are you crying?!" I said while chuckling a little.

Niall set me down but kept an arm around me, walking over to sit where Flower is.

"Because I finally have a daddy..." She whispered.

Me and Niall looked at each other, nodding to one another.

"Niall and I went to the same party once and we got wasted and ended up doing the 'deed' and We woke up not remembering anything, or meeting each other..." I simply said.

Everyone looked confused.

"That means Flower is Nialls by blood. Niall donated some blood for Flower and the doctor said they had the same DNA...They are related." I spoke.

Everyone hung their jaws low in shock.

"WHAT?! SO NIALLER IS MEH REAL DADDY?!" Flower screamed.

I nodded at her and her eyes changed into the rainbow color she showed us she could do.

She tackled Niall and hugged him.

"DADA!" She screeched.

We all chuckled and enjoyed the birthday party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I lied...

there's 3 more chapters left ;(((

'The wedding'

'HoneyMoon' -will contain sexual content-

'Epilogue' -17 years later...Abby and Niall Look the same since they Vampire and She Hybrid-

Sorry! But it's not the last time you'll hear from me!!

I'm starting a new book called...

'Angels Need Love Too'

So YAY! :DDD

COMMENT! XO 

I Love Hearing You Guys FeedBack! It helps me know if yall are happy with what I made happen or not...

Kawaii Face! ^3^

(Word Count: 494)