Pool party part 1

Abby P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Rhyan left he drove us Walmart and we got out. I stepped out of the car and followed Rhyan like a lost puppy....Again...

"C'mon Love! We are gonna buy you some clothes and get some stuff for tonight's party!" Rhyan said.

I blushed and looked at him confused. "Party?" I said. "Yeah! Of course i'm throwing a party for my mates arrival. I'm gonna invite the entire pack." "Huh?!" "Love...Imma Alpha..."

Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. That's why his voice is so fucking deep and sexy and powerful. He smirked and shook his head. We got inside the store and grabbed a basket. I followed Rhyan to the girls isle and at the bathing suits, next to the Lingerie.

"Okay love. Look around while I buy some trunks. I'll meet you in the changing rooms." Rhyan said, giving me a quick, tingly peck on the lips.

I blushed and looked around at the bathing suits. One in particular caught my eye. "Perfect..." I whispered.

(What Abby looks like in bathing suit but without heels ;)) )

I went to the lingerie section and picked out a little something too.

( What Abby looks like in lingerie <3)

I scurried to the changing rooms and got into the bathing suit. I couldn't wait to tease Rhyan a little then bring on the big guns and make him go wild!

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and let Rhyan in. He eyed me up and down and I posed for him. I blushed and he grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear. 

"You look so damn sexy..." He whispered seductively. 

I pushed him out the room and changed into my lingerie. Me and my wolf were ecstatic from his reaction and were eager to see how he would respond to the Lingerie.

I swung the door open and yanked Rhyan in the room. I pinned him on the wall and palmed him through his jeans. 

"How do you like this one?" I whispered seductively. I squeezed him through his jeans and he growled an inhuman sound and switched our positions, wrapping my legs around his waist in the process. He ground his hips into mine and I let out a moan. 

"So fucking much Love..." He growled in a deep sexy voice. I whimpered and he put his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

He shuddered. "The next time you put this shit on...*grinds hips slowly, causing me to moan* I will take you immediately on the spot..." He whispered. "Understand?" He asked in his Alpha voice, but it was dripping with lust.

"Yes baby." I said in a soft voice, dripping with desire.

"Good now get dressed and lets check out..." He said inhaling my scent one last time and exiting the room.

I got dressed and we checked out.

Pool party... here we come.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH! OoO 

To be continued ^o^

Bye guiss!!! Luv you!!

L8er My Pandas!! :33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(My kik is off for a while... I lost my phone v-v )

(Word count: 504)