Chapter 1

After a freakin long day of life, gymnastics and just walking home Niko hated this. Her parents made her skip a couple of grades and already finished college. Now Niko has nothing to do except to be the "Perfect Lady" but it can't be the real her. She loves to fight, sing and a couple of more boyish things. It would be great if she can be the real her around he parents ,not the one her parents want. She always make others happy but her parents.

     As she was walking down the Main Street of Ninjago, someone grabbed her waist as she was pulled into the alley.

~NIKO POV~
   I am having a bad day enough and now I am being kidnapped. I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by a tall man.

   "Cutie, you want to join us in night out drinking. It will be fun. And when it's all over, you can come over to my place. So what do you say, Cutie", he said to me trying to flirt. If only he knew my secret weapon.

   "Sorry ,I don't flirt with idiots and especially ones who think they are cool" I said placing my hand on his shoulder .As I felt the sparks fly into my hand ,then it jolted out into the man's body.

    When it touched him he flew all the way to the other side of the alley. The other people in the gang were shocked to see their boss fly and hit his head on the wall. Now they were pissed at me.

   "Now you're gonna get it now BITCH! ''one man said running toward me. Since I knew karate and was in gymnastics ,I can beat the crap out of them.

    After 5 minutes everyone was unconscious ,because I don't want to be blamed for death. When I walk onto the street my jeans were a bit dirty with some ripped parts, my jacket was just fine and my black hair got crazy enough I had to put it in a ponytail. I was about to walk away when I saw a camera, those street cameras. With a flick of my hand the camera turned off. Placing my hood on ,I just walked away into the shadows so no one will find me.

~Sensei Wu POV~
   I feel an odd aura in Ninjago, then it hit me. I stood up, my bamboo staff in hand. Walking to the main room of the bounty I call all the brothers and Nya into the room. All of them came in the room with the colors of red ,blue ,black ,white ,green and red-blue.

   "Do you need something Sensei" the black one ask. His name is Cole Brookstone, the master of Earth.

   "I do, Zane can you get video stream from the camera near the main street please" I said looking at the titanium boy. Zane Julian the nindroid and the white ninja, plus the master of Ice. He just nods in response to my request. After a minute or so he found what I wanted.

    "Now ,Zane can you rewind it before it turned off "I ask. He did once again found what I wanted. I watch the big screen to see what happen. I could see a bolt of lightning flashed and some arms and legs waving everywhere. Even the sounds help prove my point. Anyone can tell that someone was fighting ,but there is something strange there. I can only hear the people getting beat up while the one beating them up was silent.

    Then I saw who it was a girl around the brothers age with long length black hair wearing a black jacket with dark blue jeans that was now dirty and had ripped. Her hair got puffy she put it in a ponytail. As she was about to start walking when she faced the camera. With a flick of her hand the camera turned off.

    "Who was that Sensei"  said the girl named Nya Smith. Once a samurai but now the master of Water. Alongside her was the master of Fire Kai Smith, master of Lightning Jay Walker and the famous golden ninja Lloyd Garmadon, who was actually my nephew.

     "I do not know who she is, but she is somewhat familiar. I have a strange feeling about her. We should keep an eye  on her. And to make sure she is good or evil" I said. this made me wonder who she is and why is she familiar...

Words: 786
❤️Hey guys thanks for reading the first chapter to this story~ I hope you still support me with this story as well as my over stories~ Follow me it you want. Until then Reader-kun...❤️

VOTE!

COMMENT