Chapter 9

~NIKO POV~

Man these dark Wizards are annoying as shit. They think I'm proper girl so I just try to stay calm until they really pissed me off.

"Why the fuck would I want to go with you Jackasses! Just because my father was one of you guys back then doesn't mean I'll go with you & join you. Being a elemental master is much better than being a fucken wizard" I said under my hood. I could feel them all staring at me, but I don't give a damn.

As I grew up with my adopted parents they always wanted me to be spoiled but I ended up being humble. But at a cost...I end up having an attitude to make anyone hate me. I got it along the way, so I only do it when I'm around people I know won't judge me. Until then I put up an innocent act to have to hide my real self. But I trust this team like family, if possible with my life.

"My you are exactly like your father with his rude attitude. Plus you somehow can handle that much power inside of you and hold it in for so long. We really need someone like you to revive Aries to defeat these stupid ninja" another wizard said. To help Aries come back to life, but sacrifice my new family for that to happen I'll never do that!

"Like I'll ever do that! I'd rather die than revive Aeris" I said now getting pissed.

"You're making huge mistake! Don't you want to see you old Lover again" the leader said. I was about to say something when I saw sensei looking at me all worried, when I hear a small zap. I turn around to see ninjas knock out, which really did shock me. How can they get knock out so easily?!

"Now that they're out of commission it'll be more easy to take them to our base. But first we need to do something about you Niko since you won't join your Dark Wizard you must die" the head wizard said shouting a stream a dark beam. I thought I was going to be hit, but it didn't. Wondering how I did that I realize how I did that. My blood was now rushing throughout my body from top to bottom. I knew I was getting into the zone and when I get into it there's no telling what I'll do.

After a minute or so it was doing and it can't be undone. The smell of blood was everywhere & on the ground was lumps of dead bodies. Sensei Wu was watching me when I fight, but on his face I can't tell from his expression. It was either astonish, surprise, proud but the most noticeable emotion sadness.

"I'm sorry sensei...I don't mean...to do this. Sometimes this happens to me, I get into this state when something is very important to me but I didn't think I could kill people with it" I said looking down at my hands that was now covered in blood. I felt like I was about to cry.

"No it is alright they were somewhat a test for your ability. These men aren't the real members but were once criminals that did horrible things. So you didn't kill the real deal but excellent craftsmanship no one one can really tell what happen to them" sensei said calmly. "That is a somewhat unique gift you have. In your family someone must of had that power, but I'm afraid they might of use it for evil."

Then something hit me, I felt weak but I was still able to stand up. I felt different but much better, I look down to see a katana on the ground. When I touch it, the item turns red, but with a cooler sense. As I hold it the sword starts glowing like a mixture of red and yellow.

"Interesting. This katana has a unique ability to come out when needed. You have an amazing ability...Could it be that the prophecy is true" sensei ask out loud. But I knew he wasn't talking to me. We heard movement from behind me which was the ninjas. "Well we have to put them to bed and move theses bodies so no one will see them. Niko put the brothers into bed and make sure you're not looking when you do."

I roll my eyes when he said that last part. But inside a blush was threatening to crawl onto my face. Still in reality I didn't care so I did what I was told. I grab each of their half dead bodies and went straight to their rooms. Since they all share only one room for five guys it was easy, but now the hard part. I close the curtains so it was pitch black and close my eyes.

I have a sixth sense like I can use something like echolocation but I know where I'm going when I don't need to make a sound. So yeah, it was easy to move to the drawers, get clothes and then change each brother's outfits. When I was done I open to see my plan was a success. All of the guys were in the correct PJs and bed, so I was very proud myself.

When I was about to leave I saw them disturb in their sleep. They must be having a bad dream right now. For each brother I kiss each of their foreheads then they seem to of calm down a bit which made me relieve to see them ok. As I really was about to leave I look over my shoulder to see my 'brothers' in bed and that made me smile from the bottom of my heart. To finally find a family that accepted the real me, it was amazing to find people in the whole world like these guys.

I walk back to my room, got dressed then got into bed and went to sleep. But before any of that I went on deck to look up at the sky with the moon on my side. Are you guys proud of me? I'm going to finish what you wanted for yourselves. Plus I found real people who accept the real me. Finally found people to call family and a home. I hope your okay up there mom, dad.

~DREAMLAND 3RD POV~ (The Boys)

It was weird the brothers somehow had the same dream at the same time. After they were unconscious they all wake up in their dreams. In front of them were rotting flesh that contains bones and once living souls. Everywhere they turn they saw bodies all around them forcing them to look at the poor bodies.

"W-what happen here" Lloyd ask shock by all of this. Then we heard movement to see the bodies moving on their own. They were like zombies...So they start to grab us and with the power we had left we fought them and won. But we were covered in blood from head to toe. We look up to see a figure in complete black smiling at us but not just any smile but a murderous one.

"Well what do we have here~ The evil murderous ninja who killed all these innocent people. I really wish I did it but who cares it was still fun to watch" the figure said. It was a male voice but for some random reason it was all too familiar. The figure looks behind us and smiles even more. He stands up straight and looms over us, we could now see the figure had bloody red eyes.

"What do you guys do" a female voice said. We turn around to see Niko with wide eyes and look like she was about to cry. All we could do is stare at her with mix emotions worry, shock, surprise but mostly sadness. Jay to a step forward but she took a step back and ran away from us until she was out of sight.

"Ah~ Looks like you scared the cutie girl. That was cold" the figure said grabbing his hood show himself but everything went black and back to normal. We all woke up with no information about the mysterious figure with red bloody eyes.

~END OF DREAM~

Words: 1394

   I'm glad to update this story but I still get problems with A Quest. I'm planning to stop writing for that story I need a break from it. Anyway I hope you enjoy chapter 9. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!