Chapter 14

~NIKO POV~

   "Hey I think I got a signal and now hurry up with your powers or something..." Kai said handing over the phone to me so I could work around the weak single we got.

   "Hey Jay, Nya I got someone wait...it's Kai! Oh boy man I'm I glad to see you...wait Niko you're with Kai! Anyway that doesn't matter just as long as you guys are safe. Have you had any contact with Zane or Lloyd" Cole ask but I just shook my head. I'm starting to get worried...

   "Hello 1, 2, 3 hey are you guys....oh there you guys are thank god you're all ok...We thought something bad happen to you all since we've already got separated foe some reason..." Lloyd said sighing in relief.

   "It's good to see you guys too...wait a minute let me just hack into your tech and...volla! Now put them on the ground and watch the magic happen in front of you" I said placing Kai's phone on the ground and then seeing them all in 3D version.

   "Wow so cool just like in Star Wars only I don't remember what episode...Anyway I'll give you our location, I suggest you guys do the same so we can find a place to meet each other..." Jay said as I did the same thing and I bet Zane is also doing it since the last one Lloyd got explode. That was funny, but right now I need to focus...

   "It looks like we could meet up at a place out of this caverns, so will go there. Let's try to meet up in a hour so, ok. Cole, Jay, Nya it is Southwest to you guys so right behind you. Lloyd and Zane it's to your right. Let's all meet up in one piece..." I said as the rest agreed. Now it just leaves me and Kai. "We're actually the most closet to the location so we have to go left, let go."

~TIME SKIP~

   Shit it feels like I've died and gone to heaven but it's only been half'n hour and I feel like I already died....How come Kai got heavier, I thought as I had to carry the hothead on my back since he was trying to be a show off and tripped over something. Once he is wake I'll give hm a reason to not wake up at all!

   "Oh my god I made it out alive! I can finally rest..." I said slowly falling to me knees and began to black out.

~3RD POV~

   As the hothead and the pranked 2.0 were knocked out form one being stupid and the other trying to help. The others on the other hand were still making their way to the location so they could all still meet. 

   "Aw, thank god we finally fund you guys but...where's Kai and Niko" Nya exclaim seeing her other friends except her brother and almost sister. They better not be donut anything stupid since Niko needed up with my brother Kai, Nya thought starting to get worried.

   "Hey isn't that them, but why is Kai on top of her" Zane said calmly but the other brothers and Nya whip their heads around to see both of them knock out on the ground but...Kai is right on top of her half daed body.

    Oh man I'm going to kill Kai! Why the hell is he right on top of Niko, the brothers and Nya thought at the same time except Zane who was busy doing something else. As if their dark auras had powers somehow both Kai and Niko began to wake up only to realize what just happen to them the quickly separate from each other.

   "What the hell?!! Why dose this happen to us" Niko and Kai ask at the same time to each other. Wait...it happen before so that would mean...OH MAN, Nya thought as she trying to think abut what to process what they just said.

   "any way that being said....where are we right now...." Lloyd said as the other began to wonder thought the dark dim area. That is right where are we....

   Lloyd is right where are we but...why dose this all look and feel os familiar to me...

WORDS: 707

   👾I got my State test back and I did better than last year by only a little so it is still good progress for me since I was born a dumb kid. Anyway somehow my ELA test scores were way more higher than last year so that just proves how great a writer I am! I'm so proud of myself >U<

   I hope you all enjoy this part of the story and thing might be heating up since the boys are starting to notice their feelings except for Zane who in my opinion still has PIXLE (I still can't spell that name for my life).  Anyway enjoy this new update, Comment down below of how you felt. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!