Chapter 11

~NIKO POV~

"What the fuck do you want" Niko said growling a bit. Whenever this person calls it's bad luck for her, because she needs to have a deep respect for them even if she hates their guts.

  "Now, now calm down Niko you know I mean you no harm. So why don't you come home~ We miss you so much" the woman said on the other line. This bitch is a bit sketchy every time I have to talk to her.

"I'm not going back to prison. I'd rather die than go back there and you know I'll do it" I said. It's true I  use to think about suicide everyday day of my life before I  met the ninja. There are some visible cuts but they were different for the ninja to be either from training or fighting which would sound more reasonable.

"Look child here's the thing we took care of you since you were a child and this is what you give us back. I need to tell you something the grand  news we're having a ball and want you to come because many men who are rich came to see us which includes you. You have our permission to bring your friends with their freakish powers. It's tomorrow ok bye" the bitch said ending the call I look around to find myself on deck. How the hell did I even get here?

~3RD POV~

After that call Niko called everyone into a meeting about the events that happens. She told them about the ball coming up and ask if they could accompany her but don't have to go if they don't want to. But they all want to go so now Niko had no choice but to go now. The next day the ninjas and Niko end up in a house (mansion) that was a bigger than even the bounty. To come back to this place was a pain, the sad memories of being controlled and n freedom came back to her mind. As they went in the ninja were in awe at the sight the place. Many of the old maids and butlers were still there and when they all saw Niko they went straight to tears.

"Mistress Niko~ We miss you so much. You've grown up and such a young lady but why are you here" they all mostly say that. Niko had to explain of the story about the upcoming ball and that her "mother" wanted her to come. Plus made a deal that if she goes then they will stop bothering her ever again. The maids and butlers were sad but were still so happy to have their baby girl back again safe and sound...

~NIKO POV~ 

It's good to see faces. The maids and butlers were really family to me compared to the foster parents I have. They were there and all but didn't treat me like a person but a doll to control. They actually did have a child before everything was so peaceful until she got into an accident and lost her life. Overall they only adopted me because I look exactly like her before she died. But she was a blonde with green eyes while I was a brunette with brown eyes, plus the most important part had different personalities!

"What is the ruckus all about! All you filthy servants go back to work, I don't pay you all to dottle around acting stupid! We have a ball coming up so be fucken useful! So what were you all..." the man in his forties stop what he was saying when he saw me. He was a blonde with blue eyes. Also broad shoulders and was very pale like the edge of death. I wish, but it won't happen anytime soon...

"Aw~ My baby came home, you've grown so much I love your hair it's so cute but we still need to change that...Hello, Roger stop staring it's Nicole for christ sake. You should of all people remember his own child" the horrible woman said getting me into a hug while my so called "father" was just staring but then stop.

"Hello Nicole it's been so long~ You brought some friends who are they" my father ask. I introduce them to each other and went to my old room with the ninja behind me. It's still the same "perfect" room just like I left it and always hoped I never went back to.

"You have a nice family, home and people who work here. Why did you ever want to leave" Lloyd ask while the rest nod. At that moment I went limp, they wouldn't understand...I sat up to look at the five brothers in front of me.

"Let's just say it's all an act...as a child here I had a lot of expectations thrusted onto me. They weren't mine to begin with anyway, they belong to a girl name Lucy. You see since I'm adopted and so the only reason they wanted me in the first place because their original daughter died overseas and I look exactly like her...Although the hair, eyes and personalities is very different they still treat me like an object" I said with no emotions. I wanted to the ninja more about this but Ashlyn an old maid from my childhood said it was time to get dress and everything. This will be a long night...

~LLOYD POV~

Where is she? All five of my brothers and I are done and all we need is Niko. Our outfits were just suits with our color ties and some of us fix our hairs. Many girls our age are here and they all were trying to flirt with us but we were mainly looking for Niko to even notice they were there. I'm starting to get worried about her what if something happen to her?

"Introducing Mr & Mrs. Oakley the owner this ball and the host for us tonight" an announcer said as they both went down the flight of stairs looking like they really do own the place. "Also with us tonight is their adopted daughter, Nicole Oakley..."

I felt a blush come onto my face as I just stare at Niko when she when down the stairs. Everyone was staring at her, but it was obvious she didn't give a damn about any of this. She wore a Navy blue gown that was sleeveless with her midsection filled  with gems and sequins that also was everywhere. Her hair was down in with a headband but had some of her bangs out. With a simple necklace and bracelet on and had light makeup. Overall she is the most beautifulest girl I've ever seen. I look over to my brothers who had hearts in their eyes and were blushing, same. This will probably be the only time we might see Niko like this so might as well enjoy it while it last.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the ball and see my lovely daughter~ She is single and ready to mingle, any young man can dance with her" Niko's mother said happily. As soon as she said that I could see all the guys our age with hearts in their eyes, they were ready to jump. I walk all the way up to Niko and extended my hand.

"Would you like to be my date Miss 'Nicole'" I said winking. Niko just rolls her eyes and took my hand, as if something broke I could hear the shatter of glass, the hearts broke when Niko took my hand. I look at my brothers that had a dark aura around then, I stick my tongue out. Looks like I won this round.

WORDS: 1286

I hope you people enjoy this part to the story because it took me a while to think of some parts. In the futures parts of the story I might become slower with up dates because  to the stories I'm getting writers block. Enjoy this new part to the story! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!