Chapter 3

~NIKO POV~
A nice subway trip around Ninjago and then I hear the news 'Just in a girl saved 3 children and stopped a burning building. She use the power of fire and water. She was like a ninja, can she be? She wore a hooded sleeveless jacket, dark blue jeans and high top. Can she be the one to help the police catch the wanted criminals from a month ago? We'll see...' People who I saved probably wanted all of Ninjago to know I saved them for. But now I have to be more careful because the ninja are probably looking for me now since then.

Now that it became night time I have to go home. I was walking a block away from my house when I heard music. It was sweet music that made me feel happy. I saw a light behind me and turn to see no one, then I realized it was my a hair glowing. Which means I have to go to the music. After a minute or so I stop in front of a rock and it made me confused as shit... But for some reason I felt like singing and I did.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose 

fire away, fire away, 

ricochet you take your aim

fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I get up I am Titanium 

You shoot me down but I get up I am titanium'

After that last bar the rock somehow disappeared and show some kind of elevator. I step in to see someone was clever enough to us solar power because it was in the middle of nowhere... Wait why I am I here shouldn't I just get off so I can go home. But I have a feeling where I'm going will be better than home. The door closed and as so as it did it jerked backwards. After a crazy ride on the elevator I came out into a cave with technology. I look around to see my surroundings and a group picture of all the ninja. OH SHIT, I thought, this is one of the ninja's secret bases. I tried to run but heard steps coming. By instincts I hide in the shadow and watch what's happening.

~NINJA POV~
Were back in Nya's secret samurai base before we found out she was the master of Water. We go through the hallway and found Sensei Wu waiting for us. He said he had a plan to get the girl to come to us.Now all of us are in the main room of the base all surrounding a round table to hear Sensei's plan.

"Now students we must get this girl to come here and then we lock all the exits so she doesn't get out" Sensei Wu continued" then test her powers to see what she has. But the thing is how do we get her here"

That's the problem now. We all know she is sneaky like a ninja and sly like a snake. So this could be a problem.

"Why don't we give lure her the the base with a free cake or something.Or maybe something girly. Oh I know how ab-" Lloyd was interrupted by movement behind Zane. We all turn to see nothing there.

"Or why don't you just ask her to stay for tea and maybe she will listen" said low girl voice that can't be Nya. Then we turn to see the girl we had plan to lure... right in front of us.

"Oh... ok...will you stay for tea,miss" Cole asked in a protective stance. All she did was smile at him and nod. Sensei Wu showed her all the way up to the bounty. Why is he showing her the bounty. What if she is evil and just acting all innocent. Sensei sat her down and gave her tea. We just watched her she was in correct sitting stance and was waiting for Sensei to start the conversation.

"Now child can you tell me who you are and how you found the samurai base" Sensei ask lifting an eyebrow. She just drank her tea and placed the cup on the table. She look serious.

"I am Niko Oakley and I don't really know how I found that place. I was walking home minding my own business then I heard music coming from somewhere and so I followed it. When I got closer to the sound I was in front of a boulder. And I had a strange feeling that I needed to sing so I did. After a couple of bars of my top 5 favorite song a elevator appeared. I went in and it jerked backwards" I continued " when it was over I got out and ended up here... oh one more thing that was a good idea to use solar than battery on the elevator and the mechanics on it was clever."

Someone grabbed her hand who was Nya"I finally met a girl that understands mechanics...you have to help me with future projects". Niko nods her head and smiles at Nya. Which totally gives her a happy squeal.

"Well that is a strong story right there" Sensei Wu said "Niko could you come with me,please" Niko just nods and follows Sensei. We follow them just in case of any trouble happens. They go all the way to the very back of the bottom part of the bounty ,where there is a wall with a picture of all of us. It was when Lloyd all grown up with Sensei Garmadon all normal with Misako. 

"Now Niko can you sing something while facing the wall, please" Sensei Wu asked.

~NIKO POV~
What Sensei Wu wants me to sing to a wall...a fucken wall. Well whatever it's not like I wanted to know. So I just have to do what I'm told. I sang some of the verses from Children of the Night.

Come little children I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

Follow sweet children I'll show thee the way

Through all the pain and the sorrows 

Weep not poor children For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions

After the last verse of the song I open my eyes to see that the wall was fake. And magically changed into a door. I open the door to find a bedroom filled with musical things.

"Aww no wonder you look familiar" Sensei Wu said I turn to hear what he meant" you are a daughter of music and multiple powers. That is a rare case because not many people are born with different elements. But you seem to maintain all of them."

"You are unique because of your ancestor who had different powers now go through you now. I met your parents before your mother had the power of light and you father shadows" Sensei Wu continue,"I must ask now that 'they're' at large you must stay with us and we will teach you the way of the ninja." 

Words: 1184

I hope you like it. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW! (if you want)