Chapter 15

"Ok where the hell are we and how did we get here" Jay exclaim like the child he is but he is right about that though. All we know is that we ended up in a creepy Swamp that was way to green fro my own comfort no offense to Lloyd.

   "Where ever we are we aren't in Ninjago for sure" I said just staring at nothing as we walk more deeper in the swampy land where everything is green

"Where ever we are we aren't in Ninjago for sure" I said just staring at nothing as we walk more deeper in the swampy land where everything is green. I still don't know why but everything looks so familiar for some reason. Why the hell dose this look so familiar around here and is it just me but is it getting darker, I thought as we were walking along the way it starts to get darker.

"Hey is it just me or is it getting darker..." I saw out loud waiting for an answer which I got was a yes so I with my fingers I lite them up.

(A/N: So lite them up,up, up. Lite them up,up,up. Lite them up,up,up. I'M ON FIRE!!! Ok I'll stop now)

~3RD POV~

As Niko and the rest of the ninja explore the strange swamp none of them notice that they had been going around in circles for over 35 minutes. All they did was just keep wondering how long the swamp really was and even if they did figure it out they wouldn't even care because they were still wondering where the hell they actually were in the first place.

"Seriously where the hell are we?! We've been walking forever and haven't found any leads to where we really are. Plus with no breaks my feet feel like hell now" Jay whine like a 5 year old that he is. But what he was saying was true, they never found anything plus they never took a break from the whole 35 minutes walking around in circles.

"Uh...stop acting like a 5 year old Jay we know already you've been complaining for the last 14 minutes ok. Wait, speaking of 14 minutes I never heard or seen Niko plus Zane is quite too" Nya said looking around for the missing teammates. Then the other brothers realize that too then went berserks looking for the both of them but in secret mostly Niko. I didn't know Zane was so sneaky enough to take her away! Of all of us I though he wouldn't be a threat, all the brothers thought teaching for the two.

"Sorry you guys!" a new but familiar voice said coming closer to them. It was Niko and Zane just jogging up to them. "We were talking about something so we stop...apperently for the last 40 minutes in the swamp we've been going around in circles."

"What! Is that why I keep seeing that door looking rock over there" Jay said pointing at the other side of the swamp. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Jay do you have any idea how long we've been walling for and you just ow tell us right now of all times, Niko thought looking straight at Jay who was terrified of her right now.

"What do you think is through there door Narnia" Cole ask looking at his teammates if they got the joke but the awkwardly laugh along with him. "None of you read a book do you?"

   "I watched the movie that counts" Niko said raising her hand in agreement. "But no time for witches or wardrobes we need to to through the door the there will be something important about this weird fog"