Chapter 5

~NIKO POV~

"You look so peaceful here" someone said. I turn to see Nya the water ninja behind me smiling.

"Yeah I do...it just makes me happy I'm going somewhere new with no one stopping me" I said standing up holding on to the from of the flying ship with the wind in my face. I felt the most alive when I was here and the most in my entire life.

"Won't your parents be upset with you going missing" Nya ask looking concern. Behind her are my new 'brothers'. I completely turn to face them face-to-face still smiling.

"Oh they're aren't my parents...I'm an orphan. I lost my parents at a young age but I still remember them really well. The people taking care of me don't give a crap what happens to me...they wish I wasn't born because being a pain in the ass" I said having eye contact with each of them.

They were shock I was still smiling even if I was talking about my dead parents. In reality I do miss them as a child I use to cry all the time. But now I will make them proud and continue their wish.

"I'm sorry about asking about your parents I'm sure I hurt you feelin-" Nya was about to cry about what she said. I place my hand on her shoulder she immediately wrap her hands around me. She was shorter than me since I was almost the same height as the ninja.

"Yes I do miss them a lot as a child I use to cry. Now all I want is to finish their legacy so they can be proud of me" I said stroking her head. When she calm down a bit I let her go. I send her a reassuring smile. She sends one back. As I was about to speak when I heard something.

Someone was singing faintly but I could still hear them.

Come little children I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

I walk toward the edge to get better hearing. Who ever it was they have a beautiful voice but for some reason they sound so familiar.

Follow sweet children I'll show thee the way

Through all the pain and the sorrows

Weep not poor children For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions

Now I have a feeling I've heard that voice before. Also it wants me to sing out loud. So I start to sing...

Come little children I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

"Ah I see that you can gain powers along the way..."someone said. We all turn to see Sensei Wu smiling and there was someone behind him.

" What do you mean Sensei" Came all tilting his head. I was also confused about what he said.

" Niko can gain powers about thinking of the past. Right now we hear the wind but to Niko it might be something else. That is why she was singing for no reason" sensei Wu who explain to us. I look to see that there is something behind him.

It was a couple in a embrace and smiling at me which confused me a lot. The woman had medium black hair and wasn't tall but the male was tall and had black hair as well. The thing all 3 of us have in common is our fiery blue eyes. I felt a sting in my eyes. I have a feeling I met them before but where...

~Ninja POV~

" Niko can gain powers about thinking of the past. Right now we hear the wind but to Niko it might be something else. That is why she was singing for no reason" Sensei Wu said. That would make a little sense since she has multiple power elements.

Niko was looking behind sensei and was looking at a blank space. Her eyes change colors they were once fiery blue and now they're mysterious blue. There was a sting in her surprise eyes. She sees something that made her take a step back. She slides to the ground and cradled herself to calm down.

Lloyd touch her shoulder and she immediately wrap herself on to him. He had a hint of pink on his face since this was the first time some girl hug him. She was trembling...

~LLOYD POV~

I touch Niko's shoulder and she immediately wrap her arms around me. I lightly blush...wait why am I blushing. Something was trembling on me I look at Niko on my chest crying a little it was obvious she was trying to be strong but it looks like it's not working.

" Are you ok Niko" I ask placing a hand on her head. Her hair felt silky and soft. I heard her whispering a bit only a couple of words.

"They...here...parents. Saw...the...dead" she mumbled a bit. I hug her closer until I started to feel weird. I open my eyes to see Niko with permanent in hand and trying now to laugh. I let her go and ran straight to the bathroom. I look into the mirror to find out Niko drew on my FACE!!

I came back outside with everyone burst out laughing like hell broke loose. Niko has a sly smile on her face looking at me.

"You little prankster come here" I said in anger. Niko ran as fast as she could away from me. Yeah the bounty might be more fun now... 

WORDS: 927

Thank you so much for waiting for the update~!