Chapter 8

~NINJA POV~
    Niko turns the screen off and looks at us. For this girl to go through all of that at a young age and to do it all alone...she is amazing. To see the girl that had to fight to live in front of us plus on our team has to be a great honor for all of us.

   I have this weird feeling when I'm with this girl even if she is still new to the team. This girl makes me feel different toward her, Cole, Jay, Kai and the other ninja all though at the same time.

  "Wait I have a question. Why do you always look up at the moon and what was that cure the Dark Wizards were talking about" Lloyd ask. Niko looks up at the moon at that
moment as if she wants to say something but doesn't know how to say it.

   "Well...I really don't know myself why I look up at the moon. I get a weird feeling when I do...and the thing about the Dark Wizards was nothing really. But...there is something about Simon I forgot to tell you all. Before he died his father was...an elemental master" Niko said now looking at us with a serious face. "His element was something ordinary at first but became dangerous when time went on. He can absorb someone else's powers when needed to become stronger. When we were in the city I actually saw him in front of me. It was so obvious he wanted something but...not from me...but from you guys. He wants your powers so he can be revived."

    "What!! Why does he want now?! I mean is there something he wants that he doesn't have" Jay ask.

    "I have a feeling that he wants something that was taken away from him and probably wants revenge from something" Sensei said stroking his beard. We heard a thud near the edge of the bounty to find Niko on the ground having trouble breathing. We came quick to see what happen.

    "Nic are you alright"

    "Nya can you redirect the bounty to the nearby town we just pass by" Niko ask looking at Nya who nods and went to the control room as requested. As we near the town below Niko was now holding her head while shutting one eye close. In a blink of an eye she was next to Cole but then a second later she was falling to the ground quick. We try to save her but our intention was in vain. She did Airjitzu and lands on her two feet.

    "Did you really think I would be stupid enough to jump off the bounty is I couldn't do that" Niko said to us raising an eyebrow. "That's actually sweet of you guys to think of me. I'm kind of happy. You guys are really cute you know that." She smiles at us which makes our heart skip a beat. When we enter the village we saw a group of boys in front of a house. As soon as they saw Niko they came running with open arms toward Niko.

   "Niko we miss you~"

   "Wow is it just me or do you look cute."

  "Nic you look different now" one boy said ruffling Niko silk like hair which made us jealous. Who are these guys and how do they know Niko?

    "Oi, Bakas stop screwing up my hair. Yeah I miss you guys too, stop practicing your flirting powers on me and yea I do look different" Niko said proudly. The guys really did know her.

~NIKO POV~
    I miss these idiots so much since I left with my adopted parent. The ninja look confuse so it looks like I have to introduce them to my old friends.

   "Sorry guys, these are my old friends before I became an orphan. Ninjas meet Mark, Jack, Sebastian , Eren, & Felix my old amigos. Guys meet the ninja Lloyd, Zane, Kai, Cole,& Jay" I said gesturing to my team to my friends.

    "Ok..so what are you here for gentlemen & milady" Jack acting like the idiot guy I know which made me laugh a little.

    "We're having problems in Ninjago City plus...he's back" I said looking down a bit. But then I had a  weird feeling someone was watching us having this conversation. "Guys you can feel that too." They nod to me which makes me start to worry me.