Chapter 6

~NIKO POV~ 

   I am now training & living with the ninjas on the bounty. This is the best thing that happen to me! I finally can use my powers to good use. Plus I have new victims for my pranks.

   I walk into the kitchen to see Zane just finish a nice chocolate cake with strawberry icing on top. It look delicious & gave me an idea. As soon as Zane left I use invisibility to place a small party bomb into the cake & set up a camera in the corner to watch the magic happen.

   A few minutes later I watch as Cole came into the kitchen & open the fridge. He was drooling all over at the sight of it. He pull out the cake and grabs a knife. As soon as he was about to slice it...*BOOM*!! The cake went all over the place even the camera lens got caked.

   Another good one was Kai's hair. I saw Kai leave his hair gel out & made his way toward his room. I slip some color-dye & toothpaste into the container. I can't wait until tomorrow to see the look on his face. The next day Kai went into the bathroom to put hair-gel on it. He puts it on without looking the mirror. After he left to go & get breakfast.

   "Hey guys I smell good breakfast today" Kai said smiling. Everyone turn to see Kai's hair was different it was now green and had streaks of toothpaste. It smells like toothpaste as well and still has its stupid spiked hair.

   "Kai...what happen to your hair" Nya asking her brother with wide eyes. Kai trying to figure out what she's talking about scratch his hair when he felt something sticky on his head. He literally ran to the bathroom to look at himself. 3...2...1...0!

   "Aahhhh...What the hell happen to my HAIR!'' Kai exclaims. I acted shock so no one knows who did it but in secret Nya help me out on that one. Some other ones happen like that Jay got electrocuted by a small toy panda and Zane was rebooted and need new wires. After all of that they all blame it on Lloyd.

~FEW DAYS LATER~

   After everything that happen no one trusts Lloyd except Nya and I. I felt guilty about all of this so I have to make things right again. Nya drove me to the destinations that had all the materials needed. We got back to the bounty and got down to business.

   I made Cole a new cake and add an apology to it and he ate it like a pig. He even said it was the best cake he ever had even better than Zane's cake which made me happy because I made it. I got Kai a newer edition of his favorite hair gel with an apology, he became even happier with it and it help take away the stuff in his hair. I did the same with Jay and Zane both getting an apology letter with them. They all immediately forgive Lloyd for what he supposedly did. Sensei Wu walk pass them smiling.

   "You boys always blame Lloyd for the pranks that you don't see a second one near by" he said. Everyone was trying to figure it out so it was a good opportunity for Nya & I to speed walk away from the boys and into our rooms.

   Overall none of the boys figure out who was the second prankster was. So we all continue with our lives. As we fly over a small village not far from Ninjago it was already night. And like every night I'm sitting on deck looking at the moon. For some strange reason I was somehow attach to the moon.

   "You are a spitting image of your father" unfamiliar voice said. I turn around to find a group of dark figures smiling at me. I recognize them instantly they were Dark Wizards who were against my father.

   "What do you want" I ask raising an eyebrow at them. It was obvious they want something from me and not to stop by for some small talk.

   "My, my...I was correct you are exactly like Paul. I should be happy but..."the leader of the Dark Wizard said now turning serious. "Your father betrayed us & became a elemental master plus married that witch of the light...But the past is past now...the Dark Wizards would like to have you as a sister of us. So what do you say Niko."

   I know my father's background story & how he left the Dark Wizards for my mother. I already knew my family was cursed by them so I didn't care much. But the one thing I can't stand them calling my mom a 'witch 'when she's dead. I was infuriated of what they said about her.

   "If you join us then maybe we'll take that curse away from you" the leader said. I threw a light wave toward them and maneuver to attack them. They all are now on the ground kneeling at me.

   "You have no idea whom you're talking to...if you care about your lives then you better leave. The curse you gave my father may still be ahead but unlike my father I can control the curse. It may still runs through my veins but it will have no effect on me" I look into the leader's eyes. My hatred, pain, anger and suffering were in my eyes all I want is them to die right before me.

~Ninja POV~

   Jay watches Niko for some reason saying something bad will happen to her. We all thought Jay has a thing for her when we all saw a group of dark figures behind her. We made our way outside if Niko needed help to kick their butts.

   "My, my...I was correct you are exactly like Paul. I should be happy but..."the leader of the Dark Wizard said now turning serious. "Your father betrayed us & became a elemental master plus married that witch of the light...But the past is past now...the Dark Wizards would like to have you as a sister of us. So what do you say Niko."

   WHAT?!?! Why are there Dark Wizards on the bounty and how does Niko know about them? Why do they want with Niko??

   "If you join us then maybe we'll take that curse away from you" the leader said. She stung them with a light wave and somehow maneuver to attack them all. They all are now kneeling to her head down. We never realize how strong Niko really is. She somehow can stay calm in any situation life throws at her.

   "You have no idea whom you're talking to...if you care about your lives then you better leave. The curse you gave my father may still be ahead but unlike my father I can control the curse. It may still runs through my veins but it will have no effect on me" Niko said looking at the leader of the small group of Dark Wizards. Her eyes were on fire with the lust for blood. It was obvious she wants to kill them. What did this girl go through to end up like this?

   "Niko...I know you want to take revenge but this isn't the right time...One day you will be able to do it" Sensei Wu said touching her shoulder. She flinched at the contact of him touching her. Turning around her eyes want to kill them but somehow she contain it all inside.

   "Yes Sensei...would you like me to let them go..."Niko ask making Sensei nod. "You filthy weaklings are lucky to have someone to be kind enough to let you live longer. I've always hated your people because of what you did on that day...they don't deserve to live." It's obvious she wanted something she can't have. Niko let them go and immediately they disappeared into thin air.

   "You are just like him empress" one of the men said before he left. Ever since then at night Niko change.

WORDS: 1349  A second part just in case~!