Chapter 4

~NIKO POV~

To be a hero and save Ninjago. Train with the ninjas was my parents legacy before the accident. They wanted it so now it's my turn to follow my parents dream.

"It's my honor t-" I was interrupted by a loud bang from below. We all go on deck to see what happen. A group of men were at the bottom of the bounty. And they all look pissed.

" Hey do you need something" Jay ask.

" Yeah man is there a Niko Oakley with you up there. He did something and now he needs a little 'guidance' right guys" a man said smiling at his friends that agree with him.

"Sensei may I take care of this."

~NINJA POV~

"Sensei may I take care of this" someone said from behind. We all turn to see Niko pissed as hell. Her eyes are fiery blue she was ready to fight. Did they do something to her?

We thought Sensei would say no but he nodded his head to let her go. She ran toward the edge and jump off. Was she crazy to do that, but somehow she lands on her feet. Niko keeps her head down with her hood still on.

"Well if it isn't the Back Dagger. You chicken enough to ask for help from the ninjas. We thought you wouldn't be like your parents asking for help but you are just like those idiots. Too bad you will ended up like those dumba-" another man said but was interrupted by a punch to the gut by the wind.

" You pieces of shit can say anything about me since I'm use to it. But if you add my parents to this conversation...well you might of lost your mind. You know I go under different names right Black Dagger, Bloody Red or The Black Knight. Whatever the people are calling me I feel respected. But you assholes make me sick" Niko said tilting her head and having a murderous smile. "This will be easy even if I don't use my powers. You will rule the day of what happened when I was a child."

Two men came running toward her and she just stood there with hands in her pocket & still with a hood looking down. Both men were on their butts and unconscious. The whole gang had different weapons and came charging at Niko. In an instant all the men were on the ground, no weapons in hand and were shock because Niko was in the same spot she always was. Still hands in her pocket and now looking up with that smile on her face.

"You know you guys are lucky. Each of my names mean different things for example 'Black Dagger' means a fighter with a way to stop the evil. Next 'The Black Knight' stands for a savior who helps those in need" Niko said now walking toward their leader who look like was going to take his last breath. She stop right in front of him. "Those names all have black in them but know why they also call me Bloody Red..." Niko whisper the answer to the man that went white as a ghost.

~NIKO POV~

I'm standing in front of the leader...the person I hate the most in this whole gang. They were participating with the men who did horrible things to my family.

"Those names all have black in them but know why they also call me Bloody Red..." I ask whispering the answer "I like the smell of fresh blood from my victims. And boy I miss the smell of it. My family were like assassins who work for rich people and did the dirty work. I've love to see blood on anyone and boy that will make me happy to see it on you"

I look to see his face white as a ghost which made me smile. "Well...you guys should be lucky I'm going easy on you and my instincts haven't kick in yet. So I suggest you all get the hell away from here or...they will start to kick in..." I said smirking at the leader. He ran like his life depended on if and his henchmen followed.

"You may win this time but once we get our leader you will be scared of the Fang Slayers" one of the men said running away.

"You are the perfect student to teach. I can tell you are a strong one that needs guidance so will you join the ninja" Sensei Wu ask behind me when I turn around. I smile at him and gave him the most biggest hug I could give to anyone.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

It was night time as the bounty flew into the clouds. I sat near the edge looking at the abyss below us. It felt good to be up here I finally found somewhere to be just me...where I belong...

Words: 818

Sorry if it's short but hey I got another part of the story done, Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW! (if you want)