Story 1 Part 3: A Team

"Well done, gentlemen. We've successfully captured the Intel!" Spy proudly announced.

"Heh yeah! Aaaand who do you wanna thank for that?" Scout pointed both his thumbs at himself. Medic scoffed.

"Oh sure! It vas all you!" The doctor said sarcastically. Pyro let out a quiet mumble.

"That's got'a be somethin to drink to!" Demoman raised a bottle.

"I killed a lot of people!" Soldier bursted out. Sniper shook his head.

"That's whot you think."

"Now now, we all did well!" Engineer grabbed himself a beer. Heavy nodded and helped himself to a sandwich.

"You gotta admit though! Didja see how those Blu people tried to get a shot at me? I was just too fast!" Scout boasted. Heavy leaned against a wall.

"Little bunny man took briefcase from Doktor," He calmly said. Scout sat up in his seat. Spy looked directly at him.

"Wait what? That's a lie!" The boy pointed his finger at Heavy.

"Is this true?" Spy looked over at Medic, who was crossing his arms.

"Ja," Medic glanced in annoyance at Scout.

"Oh whatever. We still won didn't we?"

Spy immediately grabbed Scout by the collar of his shirt.

"Woah! H-Hang on there, French fry!"

That comment only made Spy more angry.

"Nah wait wait wait!! I was only jokin! Look I'm sorry I just wanted us to win!" Scout confessed.

"Hmph..." Spy loosened his grip. The boy adjusted his collar. "Remember: We are supposed to be a team!"

"Yeah yeah sure! I get it! A team."

---

Exactly one week later, Scout was in the courtyard, boasting again about having the Blu team's Intel. Spy rolled his eyes and pulled out his Ambassador.

"See you in hell."