Story 7 Part 2: Scouting Around

"Now we both look handsome!" Red Scout looked at the Blu Scout.

"Red is not really my color," Blu Scout looked down at his now red shirt.

"Shush. Okay so who should we mess with first?" Red Scout rubbed his hands together. They looked around.

They found their first victims.

"Alright... I'm goin' in," Red Scout approached Soldier and Demoman calmly. The two were playing some Rock Paper Scissors. (Even though they should be out battling people.)

"What's happenin' here?" Red Scout looked at both of them.

"I'm trying to win! That's what I'm trying to do!" Soldier responded. "Now go! I'm trying to focus, kid!"

"Ah. I see... I'll just... Leave then..." Red Scout left the scene. Blu Scout entered the room.

"What's happenin' here?" Blu Scout asked.

Demoman had to look twice at the Scout.

"Didn't ya just leave from there?" Demo pointed to the door that Red Scout went towards.

"Hey! What did I just say maggot?!" Soldier growled. He looked at Blu Scout.

"Oh right! Sorry! I'll just... Leave through here..." Blu Scout exited the way he came. A few moments passed and both Blu and Red Scout poked their heads out from the doorways.

"See ya around!" They said in sync.

Both Demoman and Soldier stopped playing Rock Paper Scissors. They looked at their beer bottles that they've been drinking, and dumped them out.

---

"Ahaha! That was great!" Red Scout laughed.

"The looks on their faces!" Blu Scout snickered.

"Yeah I know right? They were so confused!! Okay okay... Who else?" The Red Scout asked.

"I bet Spy would be fun messin' with!"

A grin grew across both their faces.

---

Spy found himself a corner to stand in, so he could recharge his watch. There was a near-death situation with a Blu Pyro, however he was able to escape.

He lit himself a cigarette while looking for a disguise.

Meanwhile, Red and Blu Scout were waiting for the right moment.

"Okay I'm ready," Red Scout cracked his knuckles. Quickly, he ran over to Spy and took one of his cigarettes. He stuck it in his mouth.

"Sup?"

"Scout you imbecile! Give that back!" Spy tried to catch up with the runner, but couldn't.

Red Scout chuckled and found Blu Scout.

"Take it," Red said, and passed the cigarette to him.

Blu then walked towards Spy, who was holding a gun to his head.

"You're so right! I'm so sorry," Blu Scout pretended to put the cigarette back.

"Scout!"

Blu ran for it. Red Scout rushed towards Spy and grabbed one for himself.

"What the hell?" Spy looked in the direction where Red Scout came from, then where they both ran off to.

"Hey dumbass! Over here!" Red Scout poked his head out then ran.