Story 8 Part 3: Mann Co. (Mann)datory Vacation

"Come on!" Soldier got ahold of Medic's arm, and pulled him out of the water.

After being drifted away, they were carried down one of the forks in the creek. It seemed like they had to find their own way back.

Sniper emptied his hat that was filled with water. He let out a grunt. They were all sopping wet.

"It's okay men! Lucky for you, I know how to survive the wild!" Soldier gave a proud smile. Medic just shot him a glare. His glasses were crooked, but he didn't bother to adjust them.

"So uh... Whot now?" Sniper looked at the two.

It was very hard to tell which way was the correct way, because the water ran in a lot of different directions.

"Hm..." Medic had to think for a moment.

"Follow me, men!" Soldier began marching, but Sniper grabbed his head.

"Mate, you have no idea whot you're doing," he grumbled. Medic nodded in agreement.

"Vell let's see here... Zhe engineer mentioned a vaterfall, correct?"

"I dunno," Sniper shrugged.

"Ve should just follow zhe creek! It should lead us zhere," Medic suggested.

"Follow the water that tried to kill us?? Hell no! Let's go this way!" Soldier pointed in a different direction.

"Vhat?... But you don't know vhere zhat direction leads to!"

"Actually..." Sniper broke in between them, "We might actually find the trail again if we go to the trees."

"You both think ve should go zhat vay?" Medic looked at the two. They both nodded. Sighing, Medic decided to follow them. Besides, it was better to stay together than be separate.

"This way, maggots!" Soldier smiled.

---

"You alright lad?" Demoman looked at Scout, who was crawling his way out of the creek.

"What... The hell... Was that?!" Scout collapsed on the ground for a while. He even coughed a little. Pyro gently patted his back. "Don't touch me," he snapped.

"Hey let's be nice to Pyro. It's not his fault," Demoman said, and stood up.

Pyro mumbled something and stood up as well.

"This sucks..." Scout pouted. He lazily stood up and scuffed his foot across the dirt. "We actually got lost. I can't freakin believe it!"

Pyro then started to jump up and down.

"What is it, lad?" Demoman looked at him.

"Mmphm hmmphmm!" He pointed to the creek and traced his finger across it.

"What about the creek?" Scout asked.

Pyro pointed again in the direction it was running.

"The creek... What?" Demoman tilted his head. Pyro made a huge sighing sound. He began to mimick water falling.

"Oh charades! Okay... Is it rain?"

Pyro shook his head.