Story 6 Part 2: Mysterious Mishap

Engineer gathered the mercenaries around the table. He wanted everyone to be aware of Spy's current situation.

"Alright. Everybody here?"

The men looked around.

"Wait, what about Spy?" Scout asked.

"That's what I came here to talk about," Engineer started, "there seems to be a mechanical problem with his uh... watch. He's actually in this room right now, I think."

"Correct," Spy's voice echoed.

Some of the men stepped back.

"Oh my god a ghost! Spy's Ghost! Do you happen to know a friend of mine? His name is Marsamus and-"

A blunt object flew towards Soldier's head, causing him to fall unconscious.

"Idiot. I'm not a ghost. I'm just invisible," Spy sneered. Medic checked Soldier's pulse.

"Vell he's alive." He stood up and looked in Engineers direction. "Anyvay, how did zhis happen?"

"Honestly I can't explain it... But I think it was the Blu Spy's Sapper that effected it."

Medic rubbed his chin.

"Interesting... I vonder how he vas able to pull zhat off."

Scout slouched over and gave a loud sigh.

"You guys are such NERDS. I'm gettin' bored with this!" he exclaimed. Scout suddenly felt someone grabbing his face.

"Ow... ow ow ow!"

"Scout, this stuff is important!" Spy then let go of his face. "What do you suggest I do now?"

"The only thing zhat is kind of terrible is zhat I cannot heal you vhile you are invisible. Other than zhat... No enemies can spot you," Medic grinned, and his glasses reflected off the light.

"So wait. You're telling me that Spy can still foight but no one will see him?" Sniper raised an eyebrow and adjusted his hat.

"Indeed. Zhis could be useful," Medic started chuckling.

"Aye! He's gonna be a murderin' machine!" Demoman added.

"If you all really think I should be fighting, then I'll do it. But I don't want to be invisible forever," Spy said, while adjusting his (invisible) tie.

"Spy I don't know where you are, but you better go out and kill everybody!" Soldier loudly said, startling everyone.

"I thought you were unconscious?" Scout looked at Soldier up and down.

"I was."

Spy sighed and shook his head.

"Well... What happens now?" Heavy asked.

"Ve'll just have to vait and see," Medic replied.

---

Spy flipped out his (invisible) knife, and reached for his disguise book. He stopped himself when he realized that he didn't need to disguise as anyone.

The round started and all the men were standing in respawn, hollering out their battle cries.

"Charge!" Soldier called out and ran right into Spy.

"Mmmphm!" Pyro started running, but tripped over Spy, who was on the ground.

"Ahem!" Spy (loudly) cleared his throat. Pyro, who was facing flat on the ground, sat up and felt around for Spy's hand to help him up. He grabbed his foot and quickly stood up.