1. Welcome, (y/n)!

I gotta add a key in before we start, so bear with me! More will be added throughout the story
(Y/n)=your name
(H/l)=hair length
(H/c)=hair color
(Y/s/n)=your sister's name
(Y/b/n)=your brother's name
(Y/f/n)=your father's name
(Y/m/n)=your mother's name
(Y/nn)=your nick name (if you don't want a nickname or don't have one, just say your name)
(E/c)=eye color
(L/n)=last name (your last name is your clan
ex. Sasuke Uchiha, from the Uchiha clan.-another side note, you can't be from the Uchiha clan XD-) Also, sorry but in this story there is no -chan or -kun or -sama or whatever and no one will say "Baka!" Because I only watch in English dub

*Reader's POV*
I arrive at the gates of The Village Hidden In The Leaves. Pulling my black cloak tighter around my shoulders and covering my face with the hood, I walk up to the guards at the gate. They stop me before I can go in.

"What's your purpose here?" The left guard asks.
"I'm here as a transfer student for the academy." The guards look at each other then glance back at me.
"...Alright, you may pass." With that, they step aside and let me through. Once I'm in the village, I take in my surroundings. The village is much larger than what I'm used to, the dirt roads are smushed in between buildings and houses on either side and flooded with people, which in all honesty makes me feel a bit overwhelmed. I turn down an alleyway, hoping to find a quiet place to rest for a few minutes after my long trek here.

A raven-haired boy turns my way immediately and narrows his eyes. I look at him quizzically, observing that he looks to be around my age.
"Uh.. hi. Are you- I mean, do you happen to attend the ninja academy here?" I question, to which his initial response is a huff and glare.
"Maybe. Who are you?"
"It's common courtesy to tell your name first before you ask who they are." I state matter-of-factly, unimpressed with his high-and-mighty behavior.
"Not unless you look suspicious." He scowls back. Raising an eyebrow, I sigh knowing that I won't easily get an answer out of him. Just as I'm debating wether or not I should turn around and leave, he pushes further with inquiry.

"Who are you and why are you here?"
Snorting in disbelief, I finally give in and answer, "Stubborn, are we? Well, then I guess I shouldn't keep you in such suspense. I am (Y/n) (L/n). It probably won't sound familiar to you....Now, anymore questions? I really should be going and..oh, look at the time! Good-bye and until next time, brAT." (Jkjk you don't actually say brat.. maybe think it, though) I close my eyes, make a few hand signs, and use the substitution jutsu to make my getaway, leaving a log behind with the boy.

"Goodness, now that that is over with, I can be on my way to-" I 'oof' as someone lands on top of me. I look over my shoulder and growl. The person immediately gets off and I stand up as well, dusting myself off. Looking up at the boy, I notice his strange attire being an orange jumpsuit and goggles around his head, with very noticeable yellow spiky hair. The boy scratches the back of his head.
"Heheh, sorry about that! I'm gonna be late for class, so I was in a hurry."
"No problem. Anyhow, did you say you were going to class? You don't happen to mean the ninja academy here, do you?" He looks at me, confused one moment then excited the next, and shouts, "Of course I do! Oh, and I'm Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!"
"With that introduction, I believe it alright," I giggle.

*Naruto's POV*
I tilt my head at the strange person. Whats wrong with them? I think as I look at the bandage around their right eye. Did they get hurt?
"Would you be so kind as to show me the way?" They ask and I smile at them and give a thumbs up.
"Yeah, sure! Follow me! And don't be slow!" I think I see them roll their eye but I'm not sure. I turn around and run all the way to the academy. I looked behind me a couple times on the way, but they never fell back. Maybe they'll be my friend. I get excited about the idea. Yeah...