One Kiss, Or More?

Oh man, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner!!! But did y'all see the eclipse!? I didn't get the totality but I got like 75% of it. IT WAS SO AWESOME EVERYTHING AROUND US LOOKED SO WEIRD!! Anyways, remember how Izumo carried ya to the hospital? Yup, your in the hospital while team 8 is reporting to the Hokage, just to refresh your memories. The previous music vid was taken down soo I put this one instead, kinda just thought it was cute and funny (it was also requested by @ironore69) Also, please read the bottom at the end of the chapter!!! Read on, my little asparaguses!!!!

*Shino's P.O.V*
"Come in!" The Hokage's raspy voice called. Taking a step forward , I slowly turned the knob of the door and creaked the door open. What will he have to say when we tell him about (Y/n)? Maybe he's seen a jutsu like this before... I walk in first, Hinata and Kiba following behind. As we walk in, the Hokage looks up from some papers. He's sitting in his usual spot at his desk, but as he notices the condition Kiba and Hinata is in, and seeing that (Y/n) wasn't with us, he stands up. His face becomes stern and his head lowers a bit, as if he knew there was terrible news to come. "Tell me, how did your mission go?" His ancient voice rang out in the small room. "We ran into some trouble along the way, mostly directed at (Y/n).." I begin to speak, but I can't carry on. I don't know what to say. Waiting for a reply from the Hokage, we stay silent. "I thought this would happen.." He sighed, then continued. "Tell me exactly what happened, from the very moment you left to the moment you arrived." He sat back down, motioning us to sit down, too. Oddly enough, there happened to be three chairs in the middle of the room, right in front of the Hokage's desk. We all sit down, and I begin to tell our long journey, with the help of Kiba, and once we got to the troubling part, well..I left that to Kiba and Hinata.

**TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR SENPAI! YOUR SENPAI HAS NOTICED YOU!!!!**

*Neji's P.O.V*
Upon hearing that (Y/n) was in the hospital, I immediately made it a priority to make sure she was alrig- er, I mean...that she hadn't gotten herself into trouble..or...erm..caused trouble....yeah. I made it a priority to check in on her to make sure she hadn't caused any trouble. Thus, I was making my way to the hospital when Tenten made her way over to me and asked where I was going. There was no point avoiding the question, she would find out soon enough already. "To the hospital. I was...informed that (Y/n) was hospitalized earlier this evening. I was making sure she hadn't caused any trouble." Tenten glanced at me, as if she knew there was something more, or she hadn't quite believed my explanation. "Well, I would imagine if (Y/n) was hospitalized then she wasn't the one who had caused trouble.." Tenten nervously stated. I ignored her and kept walking. As she caught up to me, I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. She shrugged. "I might as well see (Y/n) too, she could be in serious condition, and I would like to make sure she's alright." I slightly nodded. The rest of the walk was in complete silence until we reached the hospital. As we walked in, we made our way to the front desk. "Hello. Is (Y/n) accepting visitors right now?" Tenten asked politely to the lady at the front desk. "Currently she's unconscious, but we haven't had any orders to keep visitors away, so... I guess it would be ok, as long as you don't bother her. She's on the second floor, in room 51." She stated, gesturing to her right toward the stairs. We walked up the stairs, and as we approached (Y/n)'s room, we saw a nurse just coming out of her room. We walk in silently, and Tenten gasps in horror, I stay silent in complete shock. "Sh-she's...her..." Tenten trails off, staring at (Y/n) in terror. She shakes her head and rushes to (Y/n)'s side, her eyes tearing up. I realize that my forehead is creased with worry and my lips are pressed together with anxiety. I quickly relax myself, trying not to stay neutral as Tenten looked over, her eyes pleading. My mouth twitches, and I sigh, walking over. I carefully look at the stitches on her face. This was not the work of a doctor or nurse. This was some type of jutsu. Why would they have her at the hospital instead of the emergency room? I exchange a look with Tenten, and we position (Y/n) into a more relaxed and proper position. Her hands were now rested on top of her stomach, and her legs straight. When we had first come in, it looked like she was moving. The sheets were wrinkled and thrown around, and she was sprawled out on the bed in a careless manner. Now the sheets were tucked in and neatly placed on top of her. Tenten made sure she didn't look like she was about to be put in a casket, rather she looked more peaceful and relaxed...and still alive. "I almost forgot..I'm suppose to meet Guy-sensei for lunch today...I asked him to help with my training. I have to go, bye Neji." She sighed again, and walked out of the room, her head slightly bowed. I stayed put, my eyes betraying worry. "(Y/n)....I wish you luck for this battle. You will need it." I said, my face becoming more stern as determination set in. "You'll make it through." I said simply. With that, I glanced around the quiet room, and leaned down to (Y/n)'s face. "I know you can make it." I whispered gently, placing a small, soft kiss on her cheek. I stood, realizing what I had just done. I cleared my throat, my face heating up. Staring at the floor, I quickly removed myself from the room, and speed-walked out, hiding my face as it was still red from embarrassment. After that, I went to the Hyuuga compound and went straight for my room, closing the door quickly and sitting down, thinking of what just happened.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*
I groaned. Naruto has dragged Sakura and I to the hospital to check on (Y/n). Outside, I made no big deal about it. But inside...well, let's just say if I were to check on (Y/n) it would of been in my own time, and by myself. (Y/n) is tough, I'll give her that. The first time we met, she stood up to me, and didn't just fawn over me. That's why I can actually tolerate to be around her..on the inside, of course. I wouldn't ever let her or anyone else know that I could stand to be around her unlike anyone else. It would make me look like I was fawning over her. And I'm not. Realizing we were already at the hospital, I looked up. Strangely enough, we saw another student from the academy walk by. A boy with long hair, a tan jacket, and grey shorts on to be exact. Naruto waved to him, but he didn't seem to notice. He kept on walking. The idiot shrugged, and kept on walking to the front desk. The front desk lady looked up and greeted us with a smile. "Hey!!! We want to see (Y/n), believe it!" Naruto grinned, but Sakura punched him. "You idiot!! Ask politely!!!!" Sakura huffed loudly, then turned to smile at the lady. I rolled my eyes. "We would like to visit (Y/n). Is that ok?" She asked. The lady nodded and told us where her room was. Naruto sped away, Sakura chasing after him and yelling about how he needed to be quiet in a hospital. Ironic. "Hn." I walked after them, until I reached (Y/n)'s room. Naruto and Sakura waited outside. As I caught up, Naruto opened the door and walked in, suddenly serious. I walked in second, and Sakura last. Naruto stood frozen, his fists clenched. Sakura curiously peered around him and shrieked in terror. She scrambled back and ran out of the room, wailing. Could she be that bad? No. Sakura is overreacting. She alwa- My thoughts scattered away as I looked at (Y/n). My eyes widened and my mouth hung open a bit from complete shock. "Who would do this!? Who would-" My face hardened, and I placed my hand on Naruto's shoulder, interrupting him. His head snapped toward me. "The nurse told us not to disturb her." I stated simply, keeping my voice monotone. I took my hand off, and Naruto relaxed. "Well, all we can do now is wish her luck..." He trailed off. He walked to (Y/n)'s side and did the most unexpected thing. He...

-------------------------------------------------------
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok, I'm sorry!! This chapter was short but I kinda ran out of ideas and then it didn't turn out as planned but it still turned out pretty ok, right? Love you my asparaguses!!!!

-love, Lemon <3