Requests!!

IMPORTANT PLESE READ ALL OF IT: If you choose to request something, please do not go to previous chapters/notes to do so. I put the title specifically for requests because that is what it's made for! HOWEVER this does not mean that if you already requested something before this post that you get to post it here again. Please, I don't want requests that I've already known about in here. The only exception to this is if I have not yet replied to your request or put it up. Also, I'm putting the requests in categories such as I did in Editing. Please please PLEASE put the request in the RIGHT CATEGORY. This hasn't been a problem before, but I don't want it to start now. What has been a problem, though, is lack of description/etc when requesting stories and such. Therefore, to prevent this, I'll be setting rules to each category. Please follow them or else your request will not be taken seriously. THERE WILL BE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!!!

1. Comment here to request for music
Rules: No songs with an excessive amount of cussing or disturbing content

2. Comment here to request chapters
Rules: Please tell the following things when requesting: Setting, characters involved, plot, other information. In addition, please refrain from mature content/triggering events! Mainly because this book is not marked for that and I really don't want my readers to be unprepared for that kind of stuff. That includes: sexual activities, self harm, etc.

3. Comment here to request books
Rules: You must provide the following information: Plot, setting, what type of book? (I usually write anime fanfics, but bear with me cause I haven't seen too many anime's yet. It can be any type of book though!) how long you'd like it to be, any additional basic information that you know is needed for a book (maybe title, summary, etc)

4. Comment here to request characters (like their screentime!)
Rules: This is for specifically this book, so the characters have to be from Naruto. These characters may be oc's, but you'll have to provide information on your oc as well. If it is an oc please provide this information: Gender, age, description of what he/she looks like, personality, how they will play a role in this book (this could include an enemy, a best friend, a teacher, or really anything) and any other additional information I should know.

Have any other suggestions for requests? Comment here!

ALSO IMPORTANT: I'll be doing a Q&A soon! They seem like a lot of fun, so I'll be trying it! You can ask any of the characters, or me, any question you like! I won't put a list down of each character because that would be too long, so..

Have fun with this!!!