Eek! (Part 3)

Yeah, I know.... It's kinda like the "Team..." Chapters..But this is the last part of this chapter!! I know they seem like chapters by themselves.. anyway, here ya go! The next part of the chapter!! Oh, and I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to all my readers :,) I really wouldn't have been able to write this story without knowing people like all of you guys like/love my writing!! Alright, I know everything I do (except writing the actual story) is boring, so here ya go, the third part of this chapter!!

*Reader's P.O.V*
It's no use. I can't fight much longer. I need help, but I can't depend on Kiba, and I can't find Shino or Hinata's conscious to tell them I'm in trouble. But...surely they haven't left us behind? Or do they think we went ahead of them and they're searching for us? Or is the mission top priority and they can't afford to find us? Or- My train of thought quickly broke off as I was brought back to the real world. The world where I was about to be captured and my eye spooned out and then killed all because of the so called "power" of my Byakugan. I grit my teeth, slowly standing up. The man chuckled, walking toward me. As he came near, I spit at him and backed up against the tree. He frowned at me, tilting his head eerily and then suddenly smiled. His eyes had an evil glint in them as he reached out for me. I glared at him, ready to deflect anything. He slowly stretched his hand toward me, and I was a bit confused. Why wasn't he being quick? And why wasn't he in a defensive stance? Because he knew I was tired and couldn't fight back, or at least fight back enough to seriously hurt him? By the time I brought myself back from my daze, his hand was on my stomach. I looked at his hand, trying to figure out what he was doing, when a terrible pain erupted in my stomach. I screamed, looking down to see what he was doing to me. His hand was....merging into my stomach!?!? I could feel his chakra corrupting my own chakra, and I gasped. It felt like a cold hand in my chakra network, freezing it. My vision was getting blurry and I grabbed his arm, trying to stop whatever he was doing. I tried to pull his hand out, but he just dove in further, making me cry out in pain. I felt my heartbeat quicken, then slow down at an uneven rate. With one last surge of strength, I tried to force him off. He had only been pushed away for a second but he knocked me against the tree, making me lose my breath. My vision blurred and went black for a few seconds. When I could breathe again, I could see him smiling evilly at me. I realized with a shock, I couldn't hear him. There was a loud ringing in my ears and as I was losing consciousness, the last thing I saw was him reaching for my bandage. I felt my body beginning to go limp before I lost all consciousness.

*Shino's P.O.V*
"Hinata, have you found them yet?" I asked her in a monotone voice, but really I was feeling apprehensive. Frightened, even. "No, but there's a weird dome made of chakra up ahead. D-do you think they could be in there?" She slightly stammered, clearly as worried as I was. I thought for a moment, taking a step forward. "Maybe. But we have to approach with caution, and we need a plan." I had already started forming one. I glanced back at Hideaki. He has agreed that we stop the trek to search for (Y/n) and Kiba, which was considerate of him. Meanwhile, Jun was grumbling a complaint. I turn back to Hinata. "Let's head toward the dome and try your Byakugan again. I'll send my bugs ahead to investigate." My bugs were squirming inside, eager to get out. I stretch my arms out and my bugs immediately crawl up them and fly to the dome. I watched them go until they disappeared ahead. "Hideaki, Jun, pack up. We will leave camp as soon as we get them back. Hinata, get ready. You will go when my bugs return. I need to stay and keep an eye on Hideaki and Jun." I state, still looking ahead. I hear rustling behind me as everyone follows my orders. Inside, I didn't know if I was doing the right thing. Was sending Hinata alone to the dome a good idea? Perhaps I should send some of my bugs with her. Or maybe she should stay back, then I can go and investigate. I take a secret glance towards Hinata. She looked frail and weak. She wasn't confident enough to fight with full strength. Even though she's my teammate, I still think she's a bit too soft. She won't ever gain greater strength that way. I internally sigh and look ahead at the dome. Our mission was to get Hideaki and Jun safely to the next village, but that clearly hasn't happened. All I can do...is hope they haven't gotten into too much trouble.