One Kiss, Or More? (Part 2)

GUYS!! Do I have your attention? :)
I am SO sorry for being away for so long, I've been wayyyy too busy, but guess what? I'M BACK, BABY!! Ok, from now on I'll try to update way more.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*
I watched as Naruto approached (Y/n)'s side, and then did the most unexpected thing..
He kissed her!! Well, her cheek, but still! Ok, keep your cool, why am I overreacting anyway? Not like I care.. she's just another pest in my way. I watched as Naruto rested his forehead against hers for a while, then stood back up, clenching his fist. "(Y/n).." He muttered, his face scrunched up in worriment. Suddenly, he turned to face me, an idiotic smile stretched across his face from ear to ear, giving him more of a monkey-look than he already had. "Come on, Sasuke! Aren't you gonna wish her luck?" He gestured towards (Y/n). I shrugged in response. No way was I going to wish her luck! Especially in front of Naruto- or anyone else! "No. She doesn't need luck." I muttered, avoiding his gaze as I glanced towards the door. I slowly turned towards the exit, but Naruto grabbed my wrist. I looked back sternly at him, narrowing my onyx eyes. "Come on, Sasuke, I'm not letting you leave until you wish her luck!" His hand around my wrist tightened and I gritted my teeth, annoyed with him. "Fine. Good luck." I hissed, turning to leave. But apparently, Naruto had different plans. He stepped in my way, glaring at me. I smirked a little, watching his futile attempt to stop me. "What, you're going to block the door so I can't get out? I don't even know how you got past the exams, you're so childish!" I crossed my arms in satisfaction as I saw him set his jaw, clearly provoked. "You need to actually mean it! Go on, kiss her!" He commanded. Taken aback, my eyes widened in surprise, and I took a step back. I accidentally inhaled my own saliva and choked on it from being so shocked. After a coughing fit, I glared at Naruto for getting that reaction out of me. "What do you mean kiss her!? I'm not doing that!" I growled, standing straight again. "Why? Are you too chicken???" He started making chicken noises and danced around, flapping his arms as if they were wings, and at one point, shaking his butt at me as if that would somehow taunt me. Well, it surely scarred me. "Alright, alright, fine! As long as you quit whatever that is and never speak of this moment again, ok?" I sighed heavily, taking my face into my hand as I pinched the bridge of my nose, waiting for him to respond. "Ok!!" Naruto enthusiastically replied. Again, I sighed, and walked over to (Y/n)'s side. Scrunching up my face, I hesitated. "Come on, already!" Naruto shouted impatiently. "Shut up, idiot! This is a hospital, keep your voice down." I growled as he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. Leaning down until my cheek grazed hers, I breathlessly muttered a "good luck" into her ear before softly, but quickly, pecking her on the cheek. Standing back up, I hung my head so Naruto wouldn't be able to see my burning face. I do not like (Y/n)! I'm only...no, never mind, I'm not even blushing!! It's only because that idiot Naruto wanted to embarrass me! I'm not embarrassed!! It's just hot in here... speaking of which, why is it so hot in here?? "Naruto-" I looked back up, but didn't see him. Then, on the floor, I spotted Naruto by the A/C with a glass of water in one hand-the glass of water even had one of those tiny umbrellas- and a fan in the other hand fanning himself. "Yeah Sasuke?" Naruto panted, taking a sip of the glass of water that suddenly had a bendy straw in it. "Where in h*ll did you get that!?" I shout, my eye twitching. "I dunno. Hey, why is it so hot in here?" Naruto shrugged before asking the same thing I was just wondering. "How should I know, loser?" I huffed, turning towards the door. He jumped up, ready to follow me. "Hey! Where are you going!?" He hollered after me. "I'm going to ask why it's so hot in here, this can't be good for the hospital with all the sick and injured." I informed, exiting the room with a scrambling idiot behind me. As soon as we left (Y/n)'s room, I halted as a nurse scurried past me, a frantic look on her face. I walked up to a medical ninja, who was handing out small boxes of ice packs to doctors, nurses, and other medical nins. "Hey, why is it so hot all of a sudden!?!?" Naruto blurted out, stepping in front of me. I elbowed him in the ribs and glared at him, he glared back. "Keep it down, idiot!" I seethed, before turning back to the medical ninja with an emotionless expression. The medical nin didn't pause handing out boxes, but glanced at us to let us know he heard us. "Something about the heater getting stuck, but I can't be for sure.. No one bothered to tell us what was going on, we were just ordered to keep the patients cool, so they won't overheat." He shrugged, still handing out the boxes. "You should get out while you can. Sorry, but all the staff here are pretty busy and we can't have anyone in the way. Don't worry, we'll make sure everyone here is safe!" He smiles in our direction, clearly dismissing us. I narrowed my eyes, but turned to leave. "Hey, Sasuke! Where are you going!?" Naruto yelled in dismay. "Leaving, like he told us to." I growled, walking away towards the stairs. Naruto rushed up to walk beside me. "But you can't just leave her!!" He whined childishly. "Yes I can, because I was told to. You should too, if you don't want to be in the way. They're doing everything they can, we have no reason to be here." I walked ahead of him, leaving the idiot behind, and walked down the stairs, exiting the hospital once I reached the main doors.