chapter three

Scott

I love you

I looked at the text I received and smiled when I opened it.

I love you too

I texted back sending it before I heard a sound like glass breaking downstairs.

"Mum?" I called out

( I am aware they are American but I'm gonna write mum anyway )

I heard a small , quiet click with my hearing sense.

"Mum,is that you?" I started to make my way down the stairs , careful not to step on the ones that creek. I reached the bottom only to see the side glass by my door broken and the lock unlocked.

I slowly started to make my way back up the stairs but as I was walking towards them I got slammed into the wall by the stairs.

Before I knew it I was being shoved and falling down the steps I had managed to climb. I groaned due to the impact of my back hitting the floor.

Someone grabbed the collar of my shirt , slammed me against the wall and lifted me so my feet weren't making contact with the ground anymore.

"What do you know about me?" I heard Derek say.

"Derek? What the hell?" I choked out while clawing at his arm to let me down.

"I'm not going to ask you again. What. Do. You. Know. About. Me?" He slammed me against the wall again , this time allowing my feet to touch the floor.

"N-nothing , I d-don't know w-what you're talking a-about" well done for stuttering Scott .That was convincing.

"Really? Because your heartbeat just got a whole lot faster." Derek started tightening his grip.

"Alright fine I know you're an Alpha and that you might have a pack" I said with a sigh , finally caving.

"Why do you care if I have a pack? Or even if I'm an Alpha?" He loosened his grip a little bit letting me breathe a bit better.

"I don't know who turned me and I was wondering if I was you or not" I said with a quite voice looking down.

I felt vibrations in my pocket but ignored it and carried on talking.

"I was turned but I don't know who by" I looked at him and saw his expression softening.

"I killed the Alpha wolf who turned you , that's how I'm an Alpha". He  looked at me with a blank expression plastered on his face.

"He was my uncle and before he could kill you or your friend stiles , I killed him"

I looked down with a confused look on my face.

"Why would you do that for me?" I asked him turning my gaze back to him.

"Not for you" he said before walking out the house.

What did he mean by that?

I started to make my up stairs again , worrying about the door which was still broken.

I sighed loudly jumping when I heard voice behind me.

"You didn't text me back." He said.

I turned around to meet the brown eyes I fell in love with two years ago.

"I was really worried when you didn't text back. Are you okay?" He opened his arms.

"I'm okay"I whispered before running into his arms , letting his arms wrap around my upper body.

"I miss you" I said even though he was right here."I miss you so much"

" I know. I miss you so much as well. I have to go though. I'll be back and we can tell your mum and Stiles and the whole world together."

"Okay , I love you" I said as he walked to the window.

He simply nodded his head and blew me a kiss before leaving.

I went and jumped into the shower , needing to wash off all the filth from nothing.

"Derek's uncle was my Alpha" I muttered.

"Derek is my Alpha now"

"I'm in Derek's pack"

Fuck what have I got myself into?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
WC 701

I know this is a really bad chapter but oh well :)

Thank you for reading and please comment back if you want to x
Another chapter coming so be ready x

- fellow sterek shipper