Chapter 19

--Derek--

Over the next couple of weeks I received no texts or calls from Stiles. Surely he couldn't be that mad about it.

I knocked on the glass door and about a minute later it opened. Lydia stood there in her pyjamas and her eyes wide open.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about something".She opened the door a little more and stood to the side.

I stepped in her house and followed her into her living room. She sat down opposite me on the table.

"Don't worry , I'm not going to drug you and help someone kidnap you." She snapped her head up and looked at me.

"I-I am so sorry a-about that" I looked at her and leaned in the table a little.

"I will forgive you , if you tell me who took me." She didn't say anything for a minute.

"Alright but you cannot tell anyone I told you." I nodded at her to go on.

"It was Allison Argent's Dad , Chris. He wanted me to help take you , something about 'revenge'. I didn't know much but he said he would hurt my mum if I didn't help him"

Revenge? What the hell for?

I stood up and left the house after thanking Lydia and promising I wouldn't tell she told. I went behind a tree and changed into my wolf . It felt good to become a wolf again.Then I ran. I ran all the way back to my house and changed back.

What did I do to Chris?

I walked into my room and put on a pair of joggers and a black top. I wasn't going to sleep now.

I walked through my house until I got to the sand filled bags. I put gloves on and started punching it.

What revenge? Why would Chris have any interest in me? I should get rid of him. Kill him? No i couldn't. Stiles would never forgive me and I can't afford losing him.Again.

I stopped punching for a minute and took a glove off to pick up my phone. There were no texts and no messages from Stiles. I threw it back down and leant against the wall.

He's most likely working for someone , I just have to find out who.

I jumped into the shower and got out in record time. I threw on some warm clothes and got out my house. I grabbed my car keys on the way out and locked the door.

I drove all the way to Chris's house. There was one light upstairs that was on ; he was awake. I quickly got out my car and opened the latch to the window using my knife. I climbed in through the window and shut it back quietly. He was raised a hunter so he's not stupid.

I climbed up the stairs carefully and looked into the room with the door wide open. I grew out my claws and walked by the door way.

He wasn't in the room but I could hear humming coming from inside. He must be in a connected bathroom.

I walked into his room , my back pressed against the wall. My claws grew out to their full length and I snuck up behind him. He stopped humming and looked at me through the mirror.

I raised my hand and sunk my nails into the back of his neck. If I find out who he works for I can end this whole thing. He went limp in my arms and I saw nothing.

I took my nails out and lay him on the bed. His chest wasn't rising anymore. His eyes weren't opening. I shook him a little but still nothing. I pushed my fingers into his neck slightly to try and find a pulse but there was nothing. I done the same with his wrist but still nothing. I stumbled back a bit and accidentally knocked over his chair. I killed him.

I ran out the house in a hurry and jumped into my car. I drove to the house of the only person I can think of.

I knocked on his door ,hard ,three times. I heard the click of the door unlocking and it swung open.

"What are you doing here? Please leave" I barged past him and into his kitchen.

"Stiles , I accidentally just...I didn't mean to--" he interrupted me. Tears welled in my eyes a little. I can't cry.

"What did you do?" I looked out his window. He won't forgive me ever for this. But I can't not tell him.

"I accidentally killed someone." Stiles gasped and put his hand over his mouth. "Not just anyone , Chris Argent."

Stiles stood there for two minutes and didn't say anything. Neither of us did.

"Please say something. It was a mistake I honestly never meant to even hurt him and ---"

"Get out" I stopped speaking after hearing that. "Get the hell out and never come back!"

I looked at him in shock. The words he said were running around in my mind. Is he being serious?

"I never want to see you again. I can't believe you just ended someone's life! You don't do things like that by mistake! He was a man and living and you stopped his heart from beating however you did. You are a murderer and I can't be dating someone who has stopped someone else from living! I need you to go." At this point we were both crying. Tears slid down my cheeks and my throat choked up.

"I didn't mean to kill him. You can't do this to me ; please don't do this to me.I love you so much! Don't leave me Stiles please." My voice sounded weak and if anyone was like this i would say they are pathetic and laugh.

A sob left his mouth and he kept muttering 'don't say you love me please don't say that'.

"I love you , I really do! Just please don't let me go".My words sounded desperate and broken. I couldn't lose the only person I will ever love.

"No , leave. You KILLED Chris!" my shoulders shook as the sobs left my body and his mimicked.

I walked up to him and kissed him. The kiss was desperate and tasted salty due to our tears mixing together.

"I won't let you forget me. You will remember this kiss and everything about me. I'm selfish for saying this all but I don't care. I love you so much and you cannot forget that I matter how hard you are going to try."

Fresh tears fell down his face as he pulled me in for another kiss. It was slow and our lips moved together. We stood there for a minute with our lips pressed against each other's.

I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his.

"I love you" was all I said before going to the door.

"I love you too" was all I heard while I shut it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
WC- 1227

'Breathtaking' is coming to an end soon! I'll be posting probably 2 more chapters maybe one more and it will be finished.

Thank you so much if you have read this far! Honestly the reads and votes and comments mean a lot to me ❤️

Feedback is always appreciated xx

-fellow sterek shipper