extra::EPILOGUE

Stiles

"Dad!" I run up to my dad and hugged him. He almost missed the night working a case, but he tried really hard to make it! And it worked!

"You look handsome, son. The night I married your mother is so clear to me still. I can never forget how graceful she was walking down the aisle, and the feeling of knowing I was going to marry her." I smiled at my dad and hugged him again.

Isaac peeped his head through the door and nodded. I smiled, but butterflies were let free in my stomach. He opened the door and my dad took my arm.

"C'mon son, let's go." I stopped in my tracks.

"I can't do this; what if he doesn't want to marry me? Oh my god, he doesn't want to marry me!" My Dad chuckled at me.

"He wouldn't have proposed if he didn't want to marry you! Now come on." I started to walk down the aisle. I caught the eyes of various people, including Edna and Sam. I felt they should be here and Derek didn't disagree.

I saw him. He was standing there, looking all perfect like he does. He flashed me a smile with his teeth and I almost died on the spot.

My dad kissed my cheek and I went and stood next to Derek, in front of Scott. He patted me on the shoulder, to which I responded with a weak smile.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." and the old priest droned on. No offence to anyone, but I'd rather get right to the 'kiss the groom' part then stand here and listen to this.

"I do," was when i zoned back in. Did I forget to do something? I feel like I'm forgetting something.

"--Stiles? Do you take him?" I looked at the priest and then at Derek.

"Huh, oh! Yeah, I do yes." Derek smiled as I fumbled a bit over my words.

"Then, you may kiss the groom!"

Derek grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Everyone was cheering in the back, which is why we pulled away before we got carried away.

When we got back, everyone congratulated us, and we were happy. No one was trying to break us apart, no one was tricking us; We were happy with each other.

Derek pulled me to the dance floor and I slipped a little. My cheeks went bright red as Derek placed his hands around my waist and pulled me in.

"Well, Husband, are you excited for the honeymoon?" I smiled when he called me husband.

"Well, in more excited as to what's going to happen at the honeymoon, but yeah." I turned red as I thought back to when I first made love with Derek.

"You know how you said we can adopt children?" Derek hummed in response.

"They won't be pups. They aren't going to be werewolves like you." Derek dipped me down and brought me back up.

"I know, but you want to have children so you will, even if I can't carry on my bloodline." Tears welled in my eyes. That's so selfless and cute and caring , I can't even.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I lay my head on his chest as we swayed to the song.

"I ask myself that question every night, Stiles you are the best thing that ever happened to me and every time you smile, or laugh, or even speak. When you get undressed, anything it just takes my breath away. You changed me so much and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me." The smile on my face reached from one eye to the other. I put my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him to me, connecting our lips. After a minute, I pulled back.

"I guess you could say I'm breathtaking," i smiled as Derek rolled his eyes.

"Yes, baby, you are simply breathtaking,"

---

I got a little bored, so I made a tiny epilogue! Only 700 words.

Thank you all for reading! Ily all x

-fellow sterek shipper