Chapter 14

Stiles

I looked around and all I could see was trees . "Stiles , help me please" I heard a voice in the distance .

"Stiles please help me" , it spoke again

"Where are you?" I yelled into the dark but got no response. "Please just tell me where you are so I can help you". Again I got no response. I screamed out into the empty space in frustration.

"Stiles you know where I am , come find me" . I started to walk towards where I could hear the voice speaking from. It sounded like a manly voice but i couldn't tell as it was so far away. "Stiles" the voice kept repeating my name. "Stiles come help me" . The voice kept getting louder and louder .

"oh naive stiles , don't you think I can help myself" someone said behind me . I felt hands grip my neck and tighten each second.

"Here let me help you"....

---

I shot up from my bed , drenched in sweat. I don't know why I've been having the same dream for the past couple of days.

I sat up and checked my phone to see 3:42am across the top in big bold font. I sighed getting up. No way I'm getting back to sleep now , not after the chances of me seeing that dream again.

My phone lit up and made a ping sound telling me I have a message.

3 unread messages.

From: --- --- -----

Tut tut. I could hurt him after what you did yesterday. Not a clever move stiles. Did you forget that I know what you do? Well just in case you did , you have to do something else for me. I want you to reject Derek as your mate. Break him to the point that he wants to die.
--
From: --- --- -----

Oh I'm being kind enough to give you 2 weeks. If it isn't done you can say Goodbye to Scott AND Derek. Either way his life is on the line and it's all up to you :) kisses xx

My eyes blurred looking at the screen. I had already told him I hated him , got rid off whatever we had and now I have to reject him?
No I couldn't. I'm going to tell him , I have to.

From : --- --- -----

All you have to say is " I , Stiles , reject you , Derek , as my mate"

I couldn't help it when the tears just fell over my eyes and down my cheeks. A small sob was heard from my mouth ; my phone fell from my hands,cracking the screen all over.

I couldn't say no. They would kill Scott and Derek. Another sob left my mouth as I attempted to get to my room.

I made it into my room and threw myself into my bed. I screamed in the pillows , frustrated with what is happening and how I got here.

Eventually I fell asleep crying for what is going to come.

Isaac

I woke up up and turned to my clock looking at the time. 5:01am ; what the hell am I doing up this early?

I heard faint panting coming from the room next door. I got up and opened my door , trying to be as silent as I could. I followed the Sound and came into Dereks' room.