chapter four

~~ Sorry it took so long to get up ~~

Stiles

"Damn , that's unfortunate" I said as Scott told me what happened last night.

"Well Scottie this teaches us that not even being a werewolf can help you sometimes . You got to get a better home security system."

We walked into chemistry , Scott walking away from me to sit next to Megan I think it was. I made my way to the usual seat and sat down not listeing yet again.

I looked our the window only to see the same figure yet again. I knew it was a guy but who?

I looked away trying to pay attention but all that came to my mind was Derek. I'm not gay so it's okay right?

All i could think about were his bright Green eyes which change to a darker shade as he speaks about different things and his pink lips which weren't to bright but not to dull and his hair how fluffy it looked and the thought of how it felt if my hands ran through it while our lips were--

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing signalling the end of class.

"Everything you learnt these past two lesson will be in the quiz we're having tomorrow. Be ready" Mr. Harris spoke with a dull tone.

I got out the classroom last and looked around for Scott only to see him leaving school.

What has been up with him these past days?

I ran through the doors to see him turning around the school to the lacrosse field and bleachers.

I snuck up to the wall and powered my head around the corner enough to see him calling someone.

"Hello" I heard him say.

"I know , when are you coming back?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I think Stiles know something's up though." He carried on.

"Should I just tell him? I mean he is my best friend since birth I've never kept anything from him."

I started to walk away but overheard him telling the person he loves them.

Who was he talking to?

I walked to my Jeep taking the rest of the day off.

My attendance is full anyway so I'll be okay taking the rest of it off.

I drove back to my house and got there in no time.

I walked into the house knowing dad wasn't there as his car wasn't in the driveway.

I made my way to my room , planning on spending endless hours on the internet.

I walked to my bed expecting my laptop to be there but it wasn't. I sighed knowing I must have left it downstairs.

I ran downstairs to get it but it wasn't there either.

I groaned in annoyance not knowing where it is.

My mind drifted back to the phone call Scott had.

What could be possibly be keeping from me?

I snapped my head to the direction is where the stairs were hearing several crashes come from upstairs.

I slowly walked back upstairs to where I could hear the sound of the crashes from.

I ended up back in my room looking at Derek laying on my bed with my laptop.

"I love the password. How long has it been 'Derek' for?" He said before turning it to face me.

I began to turn red slowly thinking of a good excuse.

"I-i didn't pick that. S-scott did."

Good one Stiles.

"Mmhmm" he knew I was lying but dropped it anyway.

"What are you even doing here anyway." I asked as a failed attempt to change the subject of conversation.

"I was out and about , bored so I came to find your window was not locked and helped myself." He said while scorning through my tumblr.

"First of all , my house is not a place for you to enter without permission. Second of all , my dad's sheriff so I can get your ass seriously done. Third of all , get off my tumblr." I took my laptop from him and shut the tabs before putting it away on my desk.

"You won't say anything though. Will you?" He said slowly sounding quite seductive.

"What makes you so sure?" I said trying to key my voice steady as he traced circles on my hip bone.

"Because your password wouldn't be my name would it?" He whispered really close to my ear.

I turned my head towards him slightly to get closer contact but found him gone.

What is he doing to me?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

WC 818

Sorry I haven't posted in so long but here is chapter four.

Thank you all so much for reading my shitty story I hope your enjoying it x

Please comment if it's okay or not and how I can improve on certain things x

I never thought I would get 5 reads let alone OVER 70 so thank you all again for reading

~ fellow Sterek Shipper