chapter eight

Derek

I woke up expecting Stiles to be cuddled to my chest and his hair in my face but instead I was met with a cold bed and no stiles.

I lay in bed for five minutes before getting up and making my way downstairs.

I reach the bottom expecting no one to be there but I see Isaac , Scott and Stiles in a triangle talking about something quietly.

Their heads turn to face me before they stop taking and unform their triangle. I look at stiles to see her put on a pair of my joggers but had to roll them up at the waist. A lot.

I softly smiled at the sight of that before moving to take some of the food they had.

"So what's on today's agenda?" Scott said while shoving more food into his already full mouth.

"Well first of all , Gross and we are going to school." Isaac said before turning to look at Stiles and wiggle his eyebrows.

Since when could Isaac wiggle his eyebrows?

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before turning to Stiles and seeing him a bright red colour. I turn to look at Scott and see if he knew but he was just smirking at stiles as well.

I shook my head , sighing , and made my way out the house and into my car.

I turned around to look through the window and see the three of them talking again and Stiles looking like he was about to cry before he gets up and disappears out of sight.

I get into my car and start it up . I was  hesitating to go back or not but drove off anyway and made my way to my destination.

Stiles(POV)

I ran up the stairs back into Derek's room with tears threatening to spill. Why must I be so emotional?

I threw myself onto the bed,face first,in attempt to muffle to sound of my Strangled cries.

I curled up into the side he slept on,inhaling the scent he left behind. More tears spilt from my eyes and I don't know how much time passed before I feel backinto a deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
WC- 457

This is shit yes I know and very short.
Summer holidays have started so I'll try to update more x

Sorry and please tell me how it is.

-fellow sterek Shipper