chapter nine (2)

Derek

Why did I think this was a good idea? I'm so ugh.

A small thud was heard as the rock I threw up at his window fell back down at my feet . I looked up in hope that he would put me out my misery and open his bloody window. He did.

I grabbed onto the tree by his window and climbed my way up to be level with it . From the window I could see Stiles frantically wiping his eyes and then leave into what I knew was his bathroom.

I entered into his room only to trip over and land on my face . Wow Derek you're about as smooth as crunchy peanut butter.

Stiles came back and I saw his eyes a slight pinkish colour . He'd been crying. My fists clenched and my heart dropped at the same time just thinking about stiles crying.

"What's wrong Baby?" I walked over to him on his bed and stood in front of him. We ignored the fact I just called him Baby.

"Nothing" he lied to me and I knew it instantly. How stupid does he think I am?

"Don't lie to me ; tell me what's wrong" I moved to sit next to him on the bed and he shuffled a bit further away.

"I'm just sad I'm missing our date" he said. Again , I knew he was lying but I let it slide . He'll tell me in his own time .

"You don't have to miss our date. Come on ; follow me" I walked out the room and down the stairs Stiles Hot on my trail.

"What are we doing?" Stiles sniffles before wiping his nose with his sleeve. Normally I would find it gross but I didn't this time. Maybe I should stop fighting with myself and see what would happen. I mean it didn't work before so maybe accepting that I'm gay is the answer.

Remembering that stiles asked me a question I pulled myself from my thoughts and answered . "we're having our date. You go inside and pick out all the films you wanna watch and we will okay?"

He looked up at me and nodded before moving into a room not far from the kitchen. I walked to all the draws and looked for every piece of junk they had which wasn't much.

"Hey stiles , how do you feel about running to the shops quickly?" I heard a 'I'm grounded remember '.I shouted that I'll be back before 9 while heading out to the shop.

I got to the shops fairly quickly as he lived around the corner from some. I walked into Tesco (A/N i don't know if American have Tesco but it's a great shop and yeah) and grabbed a basket . I pulled out my black phone to look at the time.

8.40pm

I walked down to the aisle filled with sweets and all junk you could think of. I picked up loads of food not even looking at what it was or how much it was . I walked to a different aisle to grasp all kinds of popcorn before heading to checkout.

As I walked over I saw a figure from the corner of my eye. At first I thought it was another person late night shopping but it wasn't. It was that girl Lydia . What does she want?

I made it to checkout and pulled out my phone while the lady swiped all my stuff.

From : Derek
To : Cutie patootie
Hey I'm on my way back and when did you change your name to that?! And how did you get into my phone?!

It sent and I pulled out £40 which is what the total came out to be. Wow I'm making us so fat.How much junk did I buy?

I started to walk down the street but someone whacked something hard over my head.

I fell to the floor , the junk going everywhere. I quickly got back up to only be knocked down again. I felt a numbing pain in my arm before the real pain struck

I was injected with wolfsbane. Shit.

"I'm sorry" I looked up to see red hair "I didn't want to" . Slowly everything turned fuzzy .

"Well done , you actually did it"

Then black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•
WC-878

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this up. My phone broke and I couldn't get Wattpad from anything . So I'm going to try to update everyday but I have a bunch of tests coming up so mainly on the weekend maybe.

Thank you so much for 1K reads it means so much to me y'all don't understand how much it does.

-Fellow sterek shipper