Chapter 11

Derek

I opened my eyes and winced at the bright rays of sun lighting up the room. I felt a weight on my arm and saw a sleeping stiles there. I softly smiled at the sight but instantly regretted it as pain inflicted my body all over.

I tried to move my body but couldn't due to the pain. A small whimper escaped my mouth awakening stiles.Fuck.

Stiles eyes opened and met with mine. His tired eyes averted from mine for a minute looking at my cheek.

"What the hell?" Stiles lifted his hand , now fully awake and touched my cheek gently. I winced as he did that , knowing about the presence of the bruise.

Sometimes wolves don't heal. This is one of those cases. I'm losing my powers but no one knows that. I need affection to help me. I looked away from stiles,the only thought on my mind was him doing things he probably never would.

"Why aren't you healing Derek?" Stiles voice could still be heard despite it being quiet and small.

"It's complicated Baby - there are multiple reasons why" I again tried to move and succeeded as I sat up. Pain ran down my back and stomach. I looked at my torso bruises and cuts everywhere.

"Is there anyway I could help you? You know to heal. I mean I don't know if there is but I still asked because-" I cut off his rambling with a small 'yes'.

"Well , tell me;I'll do it." When I didn't speak he lightly hit my arm now in front of me ."C'mon,tell me"

"Kiss me" my voice was barley a whisper but he stopped urging me. He heard. His cheeks burned a red before he came a bit closer.

"What?" He muttered barely audible. I looked away from him and told him to forget it.

I stood up after many tries and put up with the pain. "Painkillers?" Stiles looked at me and told me to sit back down . I obeyed and took a seat back on the edge of his bed.

God I'm so stupid. Why would I think he would actually kiss me? Stiles would never he's too innocent. Plus he hasn't even admitted that he is Gay right? Or that he likes me at least.

My thoughts were stopped when he came back into the room empty handed.

"Oh , you're out?" He simply came and kneeled in front of me and shook his head.

"No no we have loads. You just won't need them." I looked at him funny before arguing.

"I kinda do - I'm hurting a little bit baby I --" I was cut off by stiles lips being placed on my own.

My eyes widened in surprise when he did this but soon shut. I let myself melt into the kiss,noticing the fire between us. His lips parted from mine and we opened our eyes. He smiled and poked my cheek.

I winced expecting it to hurt but it didn't. The bruise was gone. He smiled again before sitting on my lap and doing it again.

The feeling when he kissed me was amazing.I kissed him back and lay down as I felt his small hands push my shoulders.

I was now laying down with my back in his bed with his thighs either side of my legs. We pulled away from each other only to join our lips again. It was no longer a slow kiss but a fast,heated one. I could feel his hunger as he kissed me and I kissed him.

All that could be heard was the heavy breathing from our noses and our lips smacking together. Our lips still intertwined, I found his hands and laced our fingers together. I flipped us over so I was now on the top.

I broke our kiss and looked at him. He looked at me and nodded telling me to continue. I didn't want to go too far with him just yet.

Our lips found each other again, this time stiles tongue traced the outline of my lips. I opened my mouth and his tongue entered. This was his first time?

He broke our kiss and pulled of his shirt and threw it,not caring where it landed. I looked at his body and his arms came to hide it.

"No don't" I muttered "you're beautiful baby".I leaned down towards him and he came up to meet me halfway. My lips left his and found his neck. I kissed down his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

His hands had now found a way into my hair and messed it up even more. I sucked in places leaving purple/red marks all over.My tongue ran up his neck and my teeth grazed at the lobe of his ear.

"Der-" he couldn't even finish my name before a throaty moan came out. That encouraged me even more. I wanted-no needed-to hear that again. His back arched and let out another moan this time louder as I bit at his collar bone and made a trial of kisses down his chest to his stomach. Shivers ran down my spine hearing him moan.

I could see the bulge even through his jeans.Damn.

I felt my back hit the mattress again and was taken by surprise when stiles sat on my crotch.

We still had all our clothing on apart from our shirts. I completely healed long ago but that didn't stop him. He moved his hips in a circular motion doing just the right things - creating friction between our stiffs.I groaned , biting my lower lip to stop the moans begin to escape. His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back;you could see the pleasure even on his face.

He leaned down, still moving his hips and bit my chest leaving purple marks. He stopped moving his hips and put his mouth on my neck. I whined,surprising us both.

He attached his mouth to my neck sucking on it. His teeth grazed over the beginning of my neck by my jawline,near my ear and my back arched. I could feel his smirk against my skin before my licked it and started sucking there. I lifted my head , exposing my neck even more to the younger boy. His lips moved to mine and I arched my back trying to get closer. His tongue danced around in my mouth both us enjoying the spark.

"Stiles...fuck....no...." I sat up with stiles still on my lap and kissed him one last time.

"I'm scared that if we continued we won't stop. And I don't want to do it so early." Stiles got up and. Grabbed his shirt before coming back to me and laying down. Is he angry? I didn't want to hurt him.

"Just come cuddle with me".We both were highly out of breath , our panting the loudest sounds heard.

I lay next to him and he immediately cuddled into my side.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I looked down at stiles who just shrugged.

"I don't know , but at least your healed" I laughed at that.

The rest of that day Stiles and I lay in bed all day sneaking kisses and watching movies.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Wc - 1282
It's literally 3:41am and my phone is 4%

Where this chapter came from I don't know 😂

Anyway this is my first ever Time writing something like this so please please tell me how I did and improvements of course

It means a lot to me that you all read this and vote and comment sometimes 💓

Please Vote and comment how I done 💙

~fellow sterek shipper.