Chapter 15

Derek

I felt a small weight on my head as I started to wake up. With my eyes still shut,I moved my hand to feel what it was. I felt skin underneath my hand so is shot up,not realising I was completely naked.

The cover that was on my body fell off my chest and stomach , revealing my tattoo on my back.i soon recognised the scent to be the one of my mate.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head to see someone who has caused me a lot of pain , but at the same time made me happier than I ever thought I could be.

A pain shot up my arm making me looks away from him and let out a surprised gasp. I looked at my bare arm to see a 'S' engraved on my wrist. It looked like a tattoo but I don't think it was.

I got up and grabbed some joggers of the floor and from my dresser a pair of black boxers and a dark grey top.Stiles went to turn his head but ended up hitting it on the wall. A small chuckle left my mouth as he groaned.

I left my phone and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and put both hands on each side of the sink.

A burning sensation made its way up my arms and my back. I yelled out as the pain got stronger and stronger. My vision blurred and my head felt like it was going to explode.

I could hear bangs in the background ; everything sounded like I was underwater.I let out a scream from the pain I was feeling.

I had no idea what was going on.

Stiles

I woke up to the sound of a scream. I got up from where I was sleeping and heard my neck crack.That's gonna hurt later.

I walked out of Derek's room to where I thought I heard the scream.

I found myself at a door and I heard loud , deep breaths coming from inside. I heard a thud come from the other side of the door. I started to bang on the door in hopes it would open but I had to no strength in me.

I ran to Isaac's room and slammed the door open to find he and Scott were gone. I let out a quiet yell before I ran back out and to another door.

I opened this one to see it was a storage cupboard. I went through it and found what I was looking for. I went back to the bathroom door and quickly found the right screwdriver.

I set the rest of the toolbox down and started to unscrew the hinges. About 10 minutes later, I had all the screws of and the door leaning on the wall inside the bathroom.

I looked down and saw Derek laying there. I gasped at the sight of him : his hair was all wet from sweat , he was pale and his arms and back had blood dried on them.

I crouched down and started to slap his face a little.

"Derek , come on wake up please" I shook him.

"Derek!" I called him a little louder. His head stirred and his eyes opened.

His eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

He tried to sit up but failed to do so and ended up falling and hurting himself even more.

I put his arm over my shoulder and helped him get up. He was covered in dry blood and sweat.